Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

There was a rumor floated out from Broussard (so I'm not sure how real it is) that the Warriors were talking to the Nuggets about a possible 7th pick/Wilson Chandler swap. If Broussard is speaking truth, I assume Wright would be packaged with the 7th pick in exchange for Chandler & a pick, since Gold State can't take on Wilson's salary without giving somebody up.
I wouldn't do that if I were GSW, though.

[h3]Warriors Talking To Denver About Swapping No. 7 For Chandler[/h3]
Jun 27, 2012 11:52 AM EDT

Chandler_Wilson_den_110310.jpg
The Nuggets have been fielding several trade calls on some of their depth of young players.

One move that has been discussed is sending Wilson Chandler to the Warriors for the No. 7 pick.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Wilson Chandler is better than anyone you can get in that 7th pick range

This - Wilson seriously underrated

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Imma go to bed, but all in all.. If the thunder can't get Beal for Harden, they'll let go of Ibaka. Draft tomorrow
pimp.gif
Wait so you're saying trade Ibaka for the pick that will be Beal AND let Harden walk?! WYLIN

They'd be stuck with Perkins and having Collison dying on the court cuz he'd be playing 40 min every night. Scared money does not get results man, this aint Money Ball.

OKC has to keep that core 3 and they only trade Ibaka if some team is dumb enough to trade a top10 pick but even then they need to keep Harden.
I mean if OKC can't trade Harden for the the second pick (Beal), then they'll keep Harden and trade Ibaka. Otherwise, they'll keep Ibaka and trade Harden for Beal.

If anything he Wilson was a great pick for us. Wasn't he like a late first round ? Up in the 20s? I swear we know how to draft people but we stay giving them away.

DubA is alluding to the perception that Knicks' player are considered to be garbage when they're on the team and anything but when they go elsewhere.
laugh.gif

According to Kyler, Gordon is "wavering on his interest" in a long-term contract with the Hornets, and may prefer to sign with the Pacers. Because Gordon is a restricted free agent, the Hornets can match any offer sheet he signs, and it sounded last week like they were prepared to do just that. But Kyler hears from sources that New Orleans isn't eager to commit big, long-term money to a player that doesn't want to be there.
Vagina.

Let him go.. You're rebuilding. He's not a guy I commit huge money to during a rebuilding project...

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

It really doesn't.

How doesnt it?  It fills in a big hole at the SF spot for NO, it gives the Pacers some punch at the SG, and lets George move to his natural position

Ok, so OKC keeps Harden the way most of you seem to want them to. That means Serge is most likely gone. Who the HELL plays defense down low now?? Heck, maybe Harden since you guys seem to think he is this master jack-of-all trades.
laugh.gif

All I know is that athletic, shot-blockers with a soft J and good hands are hard as hell to find. How many can any of you name? And on top of all that, Serge still hasn't reached his max potential yet.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

The Pacers have that kind of money and cap to sign Gordon? 
yeah they have tons of space, especially if they let bum %$% George Hill go

What do I want with a 29-year-old non-star that is paid like one? Completely goes against what the Hornets are trying to do.

I would max out Gordon ten times out of ten over trading him for Danny Granger and whatever else.
Who the HELL plays defense down low now??
The dude who gets paid like $40 million to play defense down low, Collison, maybe Mohammed (no idea if he is a free agent or whatever), someone they draft with the pick they would get for Ibaka, any random free agent signed for that specific purpose...

I read that Nash report this morning.

So, they are looking at Nash, DWill, Wallace, PF Lopez. with Brooks, Green possibly Kidd as a backup PG. Petro, Jordan Williams, Morrow. and whoever else they sign.

Hump will not be back btw. Billy King made it pretty known at the press conference with this statement: "We'll be in discussion with him and see what numerical number he's looking for. He also said he wants to play for the Olympic team too."

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I read that Nash report this morning.

So, they are looking at Nash, DWill, Wallace, PF Lopez. with Brooks, Green possibly Kidd as a backup PG. Petro, Jordan Williams, Morrow. and whoever else they sign.

Hump will not be back btw. Billy King made it pretty known at the press conference with this statement: "We'll be in discussion with him and see what numerical number he's looking for. He also said he wants to play for the Olympic team too."

I gues Ye really made Jay drop him from the team.

Nets will suck even more if they dont sign Hump.

hes a good fit on that team but im not the GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom