Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Essential1

^Biggest problem with the backloaded contract is you better have every piece in place before that "poison pill" year. But the first couple years it is a smart strategy.

I think it might also be that the two guys who got it are not worth it.

Fields isn't worth 6.67/year in this market? Asik isn't worth 8/year in this market? Because that's what these teams are paying, not 10M and 15M.

^Biggest problem with the backloaded contract is you better have every piece in place before that "poison pill" year. But the first couple years it is a smart strategy.

Fields isn't worth 6.67/year in this market? Asik isn't worth 8/year in this market? Because that's what these teams are paying, not 10M and 15M.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Sorry, but were all sitting here watching what the Raptors did. I want to see if the Knicks match.

They can't trade him then if they do. Might just say F it and move on.

No way we match. He doesn't contribute enough to be worth 3 mil a year.

Sorry, but were all sitting here watching what the Raptors did. I want to see if the Knicks match.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Landry gonna get moved back into his original SF position. He'll be fine with that team, now that they're most likely getting Nash too

The problem with this, is that they were trying to move Derozan to SF

Landry gonna get moved back into his original SF position. He'll be fine with that team, now that they're most likely getting Nash too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom