Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas is screwed. We have no PG's, no bench, no 2 guards, no back up PF, no Centers...

We need to get young, and talented quickly...go after Dwight Howard RIGHT NOW...FULL COURT PRESS, GIVE HIM 100000000000000 MILLION

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So does Kidd follow now?
Pretty much, no Byron Scott there for him to try and choke.

Balls in LA's court now, better not %!%! this up.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Nets need to keep Marshon Brooks and sign Jeremy Lin, that way they have the Brook-Lin combo.

laugh.gif

No, just keep Lopez and you'd have your Brook-Lin combo.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Also, let's make one thing be known.

We can have a complete reversal of things that are done during moratorium.

Just ask Baron Davis and Elton Brand.

Boozer did it a different way but he can join that list.
laugh.gif

And I wonder how players in cities like Milwaukee feel hearing all these moves being made in other places while your team remains stagnant?

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Dallas is screwed. We have no PG's, no bench, no 2 guards, no back up PF, no Centers...

We need to get young, and talented quickly...go after Dwight Howard RIGHT NOW...FULL COURT PRESS, GIVE HIM 100000000000000 MILLION
sign beasley, dragic,  mayo, and jason thompson

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

sign beasley, dragic,  mayo, and jason thompson

I want the Mavs to go after Humphries. I'd absolutely welcome Beasley, Mayo and Dragic

Now Woj is saying if the Nets can not get Dwight, then they will re-sign Hump......

THEN WHY TRADE FOR EVANS THEN???????

The bottom line is that Proky and the Nets showed Deron a commitment to winning with all these moves. Dallas just seemed like they would try to get him and then still maybe have to wait another year to get one more big name (according to a potential scenario that I think JA mentioned). And Deron just lost a year of his career, why would he want to wait a year and lose another?

On top of that, who can turn down being THE man for a new franchise?
pimp.gif

I knew that "coming home" bull__ ppl were spewing meant nothing. When's the last time someone went home anyways?

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Now Woj is saying if the Nets can not get Dwight, then they will re-sign Hump......

but doesn't hump want too much money

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

but doesn't hump want too much money

No such thing to Mikhail Prokhorov. He makes like 15 million a day
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom