Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Asik is a really good basketball player, so good defensively. You guys gotta remember, contracts aren't based on some sort of magical ideal value of a player, they are based on the market. Deadre Jordan is getting 12 mill a year man, can you really say he's better than Asik? I wouldn't.

You right.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Asik is a really good basketball player, so good defensively. You guys gotta remember, contracts aren't based on some sort of magical ideal value of a player, they are based on the market. Deadre Jordan is getting 12 mill a year man, can you really say he's better than Asik? I wouldn't.

You right.

first two years of the deal can only be 5 mil. so the 8mil is based off what they think he will become with more minutes in the last couple of years of the dealo. so 5 mil for what he is now, is fair value imo

Only thing that scares me about BG's contract extension is that CP might leave for NY and willing to take the paycut. Then Blake stuck as a Clipper

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by franchise3

"Dwight should go full troll & say he wants out cause Orlando fired Van Gundy" *dead*

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i would lose it if he said that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The plan with and Gerald Wallace went along accordingly, I guess. The Nets knew he was going to opt out and re-sign pretty quickly.

Wallace's contract will be a stretch exception, which lowers the risk of a big contract. The Nets can waive him in the last years of his contract and stretch the remaining payments and cap space

Still split on OJ on the Celts. Just doesn't seem like a great fit. He's a decent scorer at best, and doesn't contribute a whole lot on defense.

Terry seems like a perfect fit, but once again we would take on the role of professional basketball's retirement home 
laugh.gif

We need to re-sign JG and go from there.

Jamal Crawford to the Sixers is interesting but what we really need to do is go after another big man (preferably a Center) & re sign Lavoy once we do all that, we still nead a back up point smh lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Jamal Crawford to the Sixers is interesting but what we really need to do is go after another big man (preferably a Center) & re sign Lavoy once we do all that, we still nead a back up point smh lol

From what I've heard I think our plan is to sign Kris Humphries and trade Iguodala for Pau/Al Jefferson. But who knows. It seems like Hawes is going to be brought back so I don't know what's going on...

Originally Posted by Buc Em

From what I've heard I think our plan is to sign Kris Humphries and trade Iguodala for Pau/Al Jefferson. But who knows. It seems like Hawes is going to be brought back so I don't know what's going on...

Aww hell na. That sounds horrible. As much as I hate Iguodala, I dont think we should trade him til we see what this rookie is capable of n if hes good enuff then go for it but until then he has to stay put. Also I like Jefferson for Iguodala more than for Pau. And re signing Hawes is most likely gonna cost sum BS amount of money cuz if Osik is trying to get 8 mil a year then imagine what Hawes & his agent is thinking smh

Petro, morrow,farmar, and Jordan Williams for Joe Johnson? ?????? Don't care about contract. Nice trade while also being able to trade Lopez and Brooks for Dwight. Need a bench of veterans and your set.

Why trade for Pau when you could have Miles Plumlee?
wink.gif

I'm really interested to see what Philly does...I want a superstar on this squad man. Idc what it takes. I feel Moe Harkless is going to be a problem in about 2-3 years so trade Iggy and some picks for another star

Originally Posted by solarius49

Why trade for Pau when you could have Miles Plumlee?
wink.gif

LMFAOOOOOOOO I see your still upset about that hahaha. Yall had so MANY BETTER options too smh lol
But we'll take Plumlee off yall but only if yall throw in George Hill & Granger or Paul George too lol

So their plan is to cripple themselves with JJ's contract, trade away young talent to do so, and then also overpay for Crash...

Good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom