Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks
pimp.gif

Blow it up, tear it down.

laugh.gif
 damn ya'll are quick
eek.gif
 I instantly corrected that and you guys still caught that.

I meant Hawks of course lol.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Too much going on for my brain to soak up.

Can someone break down who the Nets got, and who the Flacons got?

laugh.gif
Quick, but not quick enough young grasshopper.

laugh.gif
old boy don't play .

Waiting on Josh Smith and Dwight Howard to be assembled.
Horford/Teague/Houston's 2013 1st/Atlanta's 2013 (if they have it) 1st and whatever else for Dwight.

Well, with the latest Hawks deal, If you miss the New Jersey Nets, you can always jump on the Hawks bandwagon???????

So he moves Marvin & Joe for a bunch of expirings.

Thank you Ferry for finally blowing it up. It's about time.

These moves are not only to interest Dwight, but potentially CP3 who is up for an extension next season, and if Hawks can bag Dwight it will surely incline his interest.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

These moves are not only to interest Dwight, but potentially CP3 who is up for an extension next season, and if Hawks can bag Dwight it will surely incline his interest.
if only they drafted CP3 instead of Marvin Williams
laugh.gif

Source on Nets moving on from possibility of getting Dwight: "Dwight blew it in March'' when he waived opt-out clause

Man my sources tell me I could get payed for what these guys do

The nets really put themselves in a bind singing Gerald for 40 mil. How the hell are they supposed to afford Dwight if Deron signs ?

If im Deron Williams this trade the nets just made makes me bolt to Dallas... They have a borderline all Star whos 31 gettin paid kobe money, A above average player in crash gettin paid star money, & the only guys with upside are Lopez & Brooks........
ohwell.gif

Unless the Nets have another move in the Bag they are about to be stuck in purgatory for a long long time.

As far as ATL goes i love this move i never understood why they didnt try and play the FA game more. Outside of NY, MIA, & LA i dont think there is any spot better for young millionaires to live. ATL has the potential to be a real basketball hot spot if someone just gets it done correct. 

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

The nets really put themselves in a bind singing Gerald for 40 mil. How the hell are they supposed to afford Dwight if Deron signs ?

they don't.. They play with Brook

Why exactly did the Nets sign him for that much??? His deal could honestly be the same length but half the salary.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

they don't.. They play with Brook

Yeah. D12 needs the Nets more than they need him. The Nets have pieces already.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I mean when you can get Joe Johnson for that pile of #%+@, it aint that bad. Prokhorov is an untold billionaire, let him worry about the money aint coming out of your pockets.

Do you know what a cap is? This ain't the Yankees man. This signings have repercussions.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Why exactly did the Nets sign him for that much??? His deal could honestly be the same length but half the salary.

Word . $20 mi for 4 years sound a lot more accurate than 40. No way hes worth 40. To trade for him to begin with was redundant. Deron Brooks JJ Hump D12 looks a lot better than Deron JJ Gerald Hump Brooks imo.

It's a lot of money for sure but I like the combo of Deron/Johnson/Crash. The only person I don't like is Brook. Unless he learns how to rebound he's worthless with this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom