Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go be mad at your boy for signing fields to 20 million dollars all in an effort to screw over the Knicks.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Bruh, if the Knicks give up Shump in the package just to get Nash......

eyes.gif

Terrible. Are we even sure Nash is a good fit in this Woodson/Iso offense? 

If OKB can't have Nash, NO ONE CAN!
laugh.gif

But yeah, Nash wanting to play with Melo and for Woodson is a head scratcher. Not exactly the types I would associate him with.

I assume he didn't wanna go home and deal with all that. Most players seem to stay away from home. But hey nothing is even done yet.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Leave it to the knicks to mess this up big time. Rather have a young shump than nash with bad back problems without his PHX medical staff. Have fun when every 2 guard goes for 30

To the Knicks defense Shump did just blow out his ACL and no one knows how much this will effect his game. Also, this team is trying to win now it seems and with Amare breaking down more and more each year I don't blame them. Nash improves their chances dramatically of winning now.
YOU ARE NOT WINNING ANYTHING.

PERIOD.

You have upgraded from 1st round exist to maybe a second round exit, nothing will be won by this knicks team.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The Knicks have been in win-now mode already... If you trade Shumpert you better be damn sure Nash puts you in the Finals. I don't think he's enough so I don't support this move at all, if its true.

You don't think it's enough? you got beat by miami in 5 games, half of them being blowouts, you think Nash makes up that difference of the combined like 30 points you lost by cmon b.

The Knicks have been in win-now mode already... If you trade Shumpert you better be damn sure Nash puts you in the Finals. I don't think he's enough so I don't support this move at all, if its true.

You don't think it's enough? you got beat by miami in 5 games, half of them being blowouts, you think Nash makes up that difference of the combined like 30 points you lost by cmon b.

Do you think an injured shumpert makes up the difference of 30 points?

*nods head in agreement*

It's ok...the first round was a long time ago.
You don't need to remember any injuries.

You know Knicks fans aren't used to having real live defenders on their team when they might burn the city down over Iman Shumpert potentially getting traded.

Originally Posted by DubA169

irrelevant Shummpert will gone if you get Nash.

and let me say this, if mike Woodson has Nash stand in corners and wat for Melo to pass him the ball well, may god help all you knick fans.

NY fans booed him when he was drafted, now they're up in arms because he's getting traded 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Bruh, if the Knicks give up Shump in the package just to get Nash......

the knicks need to win NOW. you do that trade all day every day

and brook lopez couldnt rebound in high school what makes yall net fans think he is going to start now?

Originally Posted by DubA169

irrelevant Shummpert will gone if you get Nash.

Shut up.

He was one of the 3 guards we lost.
We started Mike Bibby.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and brook lopez couldnt rebound in high school what makes yall net fans think he is going to start now?

No Nets fans here think he was. Where are you reading this?

No I don't think its enough at all... That's why I said it. It won't be enough.

Eh either way wont help the knicks. at the rate they are going they will eventually win a series 2 years from now. still think melo will be the reason they wont get out the first round regardless if nash comes

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't see anything about Nash to New York other than they're trying.
laugh.gif

they signed James White. If that isn't proof they think they are getting Nash then I don't know what is. Nash to White > Nash to Stoudemire > Stockton to Malone

Nash without Shumpert does not make the Knicks a contender, it puts their ceiling at the ECF. Shump was the best perimeter defender this team has had in years and he will play a pivotal role in our future. You do not trade Shumpert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom