Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall still having that racism argument? Obviously it can't be broadly applied to everyone there, but google "the most racist city in america." Btw, I know it's nitpicky broski but Crawford actually shot 38.4% I don't know what contender needs his ballstopping, and 1 wanna be, contested jumper shooting style of play. Maybe he can be more efficient with CP3 finding him for jumpers tho

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Yall still having that racism argument? Obviously it can't be broadly applied to everyone there, but google "the most racist city in america." Btw, I know it's nitpicky broski but Crawford actually shot 38.4% I don't know what contender needs his ballstopping, and 1 wanna be, contested jumper shooting style of play. Maybe he can be more efficient with CP3 finding him for jumpers tho
they already had a younger slightly better version of him, don't why they didn't resign young

Leslie Alexander, thank you.

From Statis.

pimp.gif

SO LOWRY FOR A PROTECTED DRAFT PICK?

I remember rocket fans going into the Lakers trade saying how Gasol+draft picks for Lowry would be an insult to the rockets
laugh.gif

I know Gasol's contract is terrible but still...a draft pick? Even Nash's old !%% was dealt for 4 draft picks

Any word on Jared Bayless?

Outside of him being injury prone, I'll like to sign him on a nice deal.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Aside from losing Reggie Evans, I like what the Clippers have done this offseason.

If Lamar Odom can return to his 6th MOY form Clippers could be a real nice team this season.
x69fb.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I remember rocket fans going into the Lakers trade saying how Gasol+draft picks for Lowry would be an insult to the rockets
laugh.gif

I know Gasol's contract is terrible but still...a draft pick? Even Nash's old !%% was dealt for 4 draft picks

Pick + Gary Forbes.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

Pick + Gary Forbes.
that's equivalent to a 1st round pick and a second round pick

edit: forbes was not even drafted so it is still lowry for a 1st round pick

laugh.gif

Pick + Gary Forbes.

Who the %*+# is Gary Forbes?

laugh.gif

Pick + Gary Forbes.

Lakers picks are gonna be in the mid twenties. Two in the second round. Lowry is good, but if you're a lottery team, do you give an unprotected first for him? He's good, but not that good. The pick will be a lottery pick, so I'm ok with that. (Gotta see what kind of protection from what everybody is saying though, it'll be a lottery pick)

I meant to quote knight. And Osh, it could be worse. Lowry > Nash. Cheaper, too. It could have been better too, though. Shoulda gave up 8 for Lowry and maybe 12 16 or 1:nerd:n draft night. Get your PG and avoid drafting Ross.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I meant to quote knight. And Osh, it could be worse. Lowry > Nash. Cheaper, too. It could have been better too, though. Shoulda gave up 8 for Lowry and maybe 12 16 or 1:nerd:n draft night. Get your PG and avoid drafting Ross.

no it couldn't be worse actually, we punted draft picks based on getting Nash, we signed landry fields, we are going to be mediocre, we are going to be mediocre for at least 3+ years unless and there is no fate in the NBA worse than mediocrity. 
So unless Valencuinas is Tim Ducan the nothing could be worse. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by franchise3

no it couldn't be worse actually, we punted draft picks based on getting Nash, we signed landry fields, we are going to be mediocre, we are going to be mediocre for at least 3+ years unless and there is no fate in the NBA worse than mediocrity. 
So unless Valencuinas is Tim Ducan the nothing could be worse. 
at this point i think the wizards  might get that 8th seed over you guys if they can get some bench help

So, Aaron Brooks is meeting with Houston once the Lowry deal is complete on the 11th. So we can just make believe that the Dragic for Brooks deal never happened if brooks signs..... lol.

Also, as a Hypothentical type question. What if the Suns got into a three team trade with the Nets and Magic. Hump to Phoenix?????? Since the Gordon deal is done with, lets say the Suns go after O.J. Mayo.

Gortat
Hump
Beasley
Mayo
Dragic.

that is a pretty serviceable starting 5 especially since you would have three guys who have been waiting for their chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom