Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
^You know what, I was thinking the legendary Mike Bibby was still under contract there. Thought he'd be coming off the bench for Kidd.

Sadden that NT no longer makes a "CHEAAA!" reference when making fun of the Craptors
laugh.gif
That was an annoying trend by Toronto fans many years ago on these forums. 
Rest of the NBA, bleh it will be the same 5-6 teams to really have a shot to win. I'll tune in during late May 2013 to catch the fleeting drama. LOL at Knick, Nets, Bulls etc fans having hope to win the title.

Buc Em wrote:
You dudes legit wouldn't even answer "what if Deron and Dwight both don't come" when a few of us were asking. I said the Mavs were gonna end up just like the Suns with an aging star and a patched together roster of crap. And all you Mavs fans were livid at anyone comparing the great Mark Cuban to a Robert Sarver owned franchise.

DIRK-SHIRT.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Kidd on the Knicks just doesn't feel right to me
May I add..
The Mavs are complete morons. 
They took a championship team, disassembled it for god knows what. They could have made it to the Finals again with the same team they had before.

Mark Cuban, guess it's time to trade Dirk.

[h3]Cuban: Better To Miss Out On Right Player Than Sign Wrong Player[/h3]
Jul 05, 2012 5:35 PM EDT

Cuban_Mark_dal_091110.jpg
Mark Cuban and the Mavericks were unsuccessful in their efforts to sign Deron Williams.

Dallas let Tyson Chandler and J.J. Barea go in free agency last summer in an effort to create cap space.

"It's better to miss out on the right player than to sign the wrong player," said Cuban.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...t_Player_Than_Sign_Wrong_Player#ixzz1zmwI15sb

i aint mad at kidd, if teams are stilling willing to pay for his services, good for him.

Wish Akognon had stayed at WSU all of college. That guy gave top Pac-10 teams nightmares as a sophomore. If he'd stayed with WSU, I think that team could have been really, really scary in '07 and '08. Glad to see he's getting a shot in the league.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Wish Akognon had stayed at WSU all of college. That guy gave top Pac-10 teams nightmares as a sophomore. If he'd stayed with WSU, I think that team could have been really, really scary in '07 and '08. Glad to see he's getting a shot in the league.

What?

So...the Pacers havent done anything..........ANYTHING. They're about to let Hibbert walk. Larry Bird is gone. They drafted Miles Plumlee...

THIS %%%% IS HORRIBLE

Originally Posted by solarius49

So...the Pacers havent done anything..........ANYTHING. They're about to let Hibbert walk. Larry Bird is gone. They drafted Miles Plumlee...

THIS %%%% IS HORRIBLE

i feel you man, Pacers need to do something. they are going backwards

I really am happy that the mavs/cuban stay taking Ls.

Horrible organization with a clown owner.
laugh.gif

Also Beandip needing more help so he can try to get 6.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom