Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

NY will match; would be dumb not to, he pays for hImself
Yeah, I mean his contract doesn't even count towards the cap due to the early bird rights win. Dolan will pay that easily. That back loaded 15 mil in the last year talk was more crazy.

dolan making all that money still wont let optimum customers get espn3, thank god for streams

Regardless of the options Dolan's motivation is always the big name and money draw.

Rumors are that Lin has verbally agreed with Houston, so NYK has time going against them right now.

This has easily been one of the best off-seasons in the NBA in a loooong time. Maybe it was just me but I found the regular season of NBA to be pretty boring this year. I like it when the teams get new players and there are power shifts in the league. Looking forward to seeing Kobe + Nash, Dwill +JJ, Jet +Celtics(+Ray I pray). J Crawford + Clippersd will be entertaining. A lot to look forward to.

Houston knew NYK would match, they drove up the price so it would effect Knicks on the tax, its gamesmenship

They'll work out the bugs. Better than this happening during the season.
Very true.  Seems fairly clean, just have to learn all the new angles and such.  Like this quote right here is nice and simple, I remember having to fight with Yuku sometimes on spacing and what not, so this may be alright after a while.  Did you have to re-put your avy, or did it carry over or do I have to start all over? 

This is definitely a trip.... had the old NT in my bookmark bar and all the comments stopped at 10am... I was like nah... then I checked twitter. 

NT Twitter still runs things :lol:

Very true.  Seems fairly clean, just have to learn all the new angles and such.  Like this quote right here is nice and simple, I remember having to fight with Yuku sometimes on spacing and what not, so this may be alright after a while.  Did you have to re-put your avy, or did it carry over or do I have to start all over? 
I clicked on the My Profile button and had to re-upload it. Hurry up, I miss seeing Jessica Alba bent over every time you post.

This had me mad confused at first, cause like a page over it's the "Jeremy Lin Welcome Back To Houston" thing from like a week ago :lol: :lol:

***EDIT: Wow, do not like the way my avy looks now Nevermind, it's all good

Last edited:
Holy ****, I had no idea J-Kidd's accident was this bad.

affz0m.jpg

He's lucky he didn't kill himself or someone else.

Last edited:
Y'all still slandering Mavs fans. lol

**** was jokes to me man, a few of you took it too serious.

Word, JD. It'll take time to adjust to this new layout and I prefer the simplicity of the old one but at least they made the change at the right time of the year, sports wise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom