Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god the Celtics are stacked.
Nice to see Courtney Lee on a winning team again...haven't been able to see the guy on national tv it seems since he missed that layup for the Magic in the playoffs.

dawg me and my dudes were just talkin about this the other day lmaoo. dude was exiled from television for 4 years. even when his team was on, they'd just pixelate his face like an episode of cops loll

chicago should seriously make a play for d12. would they have money to sign him to extension?

Well take Kevin Martin off the bench lol d12 can't go to the chi they would have to give up Deng boozer n possibly Noah

I look at the Celtic team and I see they haven't added anyone that attacks MIA's weaknesses. Terry might be an upgrade over Ray and I can't agree that a healthy Bradley and the addition of Lee will make this team better than they were this past season or get in the way of MIA.
More bench players aint gonna be the way to beat MIA when they've improved their too.
:lol: @ mentioning Jeff Green. How many games has he played for the Celts? I don't think he even played the last two seasons. Why would you mention him like he'd be a plus to what the Celts already have? They'd be lucky as hell if he was a bonus. I mean we don't even know what Jeff Green is gonna be like hen he returns or how he'll even fit in with the team.
No no no. You ASSUMED that. Nothing in my posts says the Celts will not compete this season. That's bull **** you making up. I'm just laughing @ Lee being the piece that'll make the Celts get in the way of MIA or the addition of Terry or a possible healthy Bradley and Green. I aint say nothing about them not making the playoffs

As someone said earlier Green played in the 2011 season. I don't see how he would affect this team negatively? That doesn't even make sense. The Celtics need any and everything they can come off the bench. He is clearly, hurt or not, much better than Ryan Hollins or whoever the hell else they had coming off the bench. Knowing him from his days in Seattle he's a very versatile player and can help stretch the floor when needed.

I see. Courtney Lee will definitely be a plus though Celtics desperately needed outside shooting and Lee can provide that. You look at the stats when they played Miami in game 6 they were 1-14 from three and in game 7 they were 6-19 that just simply won't get it done.

As someone said earlier Green played in the 2011 season. I don't see how he would affect this team negatively? That doesn't even make sense. The Celtics need any and everything they can come off the bench. He is clearly, hurt or not, much better than Ryan Hollins or whoever the hell else they had coming off the bench. Knowing him from his days in Seattle he's a very versatile player and can help stretch the floor when needed.
I see. Courtney Lee will definitely be a plus though Celtics desperately needed outside shooting and Lee can provide that. You look at the stats when they played Miami in game 6 they were 1-14 from three and in game 7 they were 6-19 that just simply won't get it done.
He has fallen off since then and his first 2 yrs as a Thunder. I'm glad he is getting a shot, but I think he's too good to be a bench player. He should have tried to hunt harder for a starting gig, even on a bad team. His best season was his sophomore yr with about 17, 7, and almost 40% from 3 as an ultra versatile stretch 4. Then he gets traded to Boston and a coach who admits he never had seen him play really and didn't know what he does, and now he's a bench player. I'm glad he still got paid though, and got his heart thing taken care of, but I'd like to see him somewhere being a feature player. I guess if there's injury, and even if not those dinosaurs will need rest, he will get more opportunity. I always loved him and James Harden's Sharkley IDs too, tried to get some at a charity auction but those oil moguls in the arena drop Porsche money on **** like that. I never had a chance

koc-no-11-4.jpg

Man no way in hell Orlando opens up the season with Dwight on the roster. Orlando looks stuck now :smh:

Say Cle gets Bynum in this Dwight fiasco, yall think they are gonna compete for the playoff? Kyrie + Bynum should be able to pull something imo

What's the status of Kyrie Irving's broken hand?

Is he going to miss the start of the season?

Last edited:
Say Cle gets Bynum in this Dwight fiasco, yall think they are gonna compete for the playoff? Kyrie + Bynum should be able to pull something imo

unless Waiters comes around and shows real promise, then I dont see them doing too much. If Waiters does, then they should be able to steal a spot from Philly maybe, but they arent competing with Indy, MIA, Boston, NYK, Nets.....actually now that I think of it, Orlando will probably not be making any noise, Atlanta is gutted, so maybe they can squeak in. I think it would do wonders for the city of Cleveland if they do

chicago should seriously make a play for d12. would they have money to sign him to extension?
we would need a 3rd team just like everybody else :lol:

amnesty boozer

Bulls get
D12
JR(or turk)

3rd team gets
Deng
Turk(or jr)

Magic get
Noah
Next year bulls 1st and bobcats 1st
2 future 1st from bulls and another from the 3rd team

Get it done gar!

Not a chance in the world the bulls even call the magic :smh: :smh:

Dude, they're in the East. You don't even have to be .500 to get in. Bynum and a healthy Irving is enough to squeak in a lower seed.

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
I was VERY clear that Howard, according to sources, would re-sign with Lakers after 2012-13 season. Makes no sense to extend he'd lose money

Dwight wouldnt go to the Chi

D Rose is gonna be out for the most if not all of the regular season. Plus he may never be the same which is quite sad

Dwight is full of ****, the only difference between LBJ and him is that he hasnt come out on tv and said it in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom