Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers front office :pimp:

576977-the_town.jpg

Magic @ Lakers 12/2
Lakers @ Orlando: Dwight's 1st game back in Orlando 3/12/13

Last edited:
Son... We finally got that bastard...

Cotdamn, I feel like the kid who's trying to get that charizard pokemon card, but the other kid keeps flaking on the trade, so I have to pretty much unload my first edition Blastoise and cave in and throw in a couple other holographics just to get him... Taking all school year and **** :smh:

But we finally got that son of a ***** :pimp:

We're about 6 deep, still need a couple more guys to fill out the bench. The drop off after Jamison is large, real large.

Kinda wish we had the 2010 offseason thread from Yuku handy. :lol:

Only 9,583 mind changes, but in the end he ended up where we all knew he was goin back then.

All small markets should just be contracted. They won't ever stand a chance. I give the Thunder another 5 years tops before they start toppling off....

Seriously. Why did we have to go through that stupid ***** lock out again? The only thing that's really happened since the lock out is that big market teams, including my own Clippers, have gotten stronger.

We're about 6 deep, still need a couple more guys to fill out the bench. The drop off after Jamison is large, real large.
we??? Bruh, you're like 40 years old with no knees wearing velcro New Balances. You ain't suiting up for the Lakers anytime soon. Lettuce be cereal.
yes I'm just salty. and yes I'm kidding and I love you still.

guard =/= shut down.
Bynum isn't taking over a game or a series against the Knicks with Tyson healthy.

Take over a series? Probably not, but Tyson would certainly have his hands full down low. When he's engaged, Bynum is a problem.

Put it like this. I'd take the 76ers (w/Drew) over the Knicks in a 7 game series.

Last edited:
Seeing either Kobe or Nash adjust to playing off the ball will be exciting 

Orlando bottomed out better than realized. Add Affalo (meh) nothing contract in Al, get extra picks (even if marginal) and rid themselves of 2-3 contracts, they'll have a ton of cap space within a year or so, wait a year to dump Hedo, just not sure what Jammeer's deal was for. Got Hark and Vucevic.....eh, not "horrible" as it reads on paper.

They'll be alright soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom