Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

100% Authentic!! Its the international style of the Hardwood Classics jerseys. Rest assured, have the same one myself.

No.  I have a Kevin Love sleeved timberwolves swingman which is no tighter than a sleeveless swingman.

I am wondering if I should go with small or medium. Medium sleeveless is loose fit for me and I am 5'8" 170lbs. Will try it on some time at the store.

whats pictured is the old style. Worst case scenario is that you recieve the new cut and have to return it. He's a good seller. Has great deals
Yeah some of his prices right now are joog. I recently replaced my large derrick rose hwc with a small from him for $40 I just have a hard time believing this is the old cut. I know that's what is pictured but idk

Anyway, thanks bro

my nt bruhs ......

View media item 1568517
lebron-james-celebration-lower-the-roof.gif

im crying

Legit check?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=niketalk.com-20&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2FB00WHHFBF8%2Fsr%3D8-7%2Fqid%3D1433576384%2Fref%3Dolp_product_details%3Fie%3DUTF8%26me%3D%26qid%3D1433576384%26sr%3D8-7

All the legit jerseys on Amazon say "by adidas" and all the fake ones don't. But this one says it "by adidas" yet the price and title not even having "youth" or "men"  is suspicious.

I think it's fake. $42??!? Come on now. Plus EVERY size? Stay away bro.

whats pictured is the old style. Worst case scenario is that you recieve the new cut and have to return it. He's a good seller. Has great deals
2 things:

1) Nice to know he's legit - looking at getting a couple of jerseys from him. Digital stock photos are usually a bad sign.

2) On the new (shorter) cut, would anyone recommend going a size up to combat it?

2 things:

1) Nice to know he's legit - looking at getting a couple of jerseys from him. Digital stock photos are usually a bad sign.

2) On the new (shorter) cut, would anyone recommend going a size up to combat it?
if you go a size up its going to be really wide.

if you go a size up its going to be really wide.

shaboy shaboy
THIS. With the new cuts it's not a linear relationship. From M to L you MAYBE get 1/4-1/2 inch length whereas the width is up an inch or more depending on the team cut. If possible see if you can find older HWC soul Swingman with model #7996A. The new short cut is 7484A. A few eBay sellers were kind enough to give me that info before buying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom