Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

i'm pretty sure that's a fake

the nba logo on the back has very odd stitching and the logo looks to be stitched when it's supposed to be heat pressed
thanks bud... I also wasn't to sure about it as i felt the number sizing is a little off.. butt this is really the only one i can find

View media item 2236454
So the Lakers team store in El Segundo (its about a block away from their new training facility and couple of streets down from their current training facility). They had the hardwood classic 86-87 throwbacks but only for DLoading. They had 1 size Medium left and that was the smallest. I thought about but I'm not that hyped up on D'Angelo. The lady said they only got more because of the demand but weren't told if they would be getting any other players in that style. They had a bunch of L, XL and higher.

Last edited:
I don’t want a DLO one, I want a JC one in that style!

Oh well, I’ll just continue rocking my ’07 Kobe M&N until anything changes.

Lots of swingmans on sale on fanatics.com. AMEX20 for an extra 20% off. I think the sale ends in 12 hours. Looks like they even have the orange LeBron hardwood classic jersey marked down.

I ordered this
5621_415_91kpuck_1_l.jpg

but received this
mitchell-ness-blue-mens-kirby-puckett-minnesota-twins-authentic-mesh-bp-jersey-product-0-692733544-normal.jpeg

Anyone ever have issues buying from fanatics?
Repeat customer.  Just 1 issue but they got it fixed real quick.  i ordered a customized Gurley II elite jersey but sent me a current jersey with last season's #s.  Got the replacement in less than 1 week, a prepaid label to return the defective one, and a $10 fan cash for the inconvenience.

Repeat customer.  Just 1 issue but they got it fixed real quick.  i ordered a customized Gurley II elite jersey but sent me a current jersey with last season's #s.  Got the replacement in less than 1 week, a prepaid label to return the defective one, and a $10 fan cash for the inconvenience.

Thanks! Ended up pulling the trigger on a Johnson (Magic) jersey so hopefully all is good.

Jersey is legit, the authentic dino is sublimated, while the swingman dino is stitched.
The thing that's bugging me about this seller is that they also have a bootleg VC too...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah that's what I noticed as well. They had a Jordan Mitchell and ness not long ago but before I could respond someone already bought it.

And thanks.

Last edited:
Ugly piece of ****.....would not have ordered this if I knew they have changed these even to the new shorter length version (looked like a freak'in kid jersey).  I preferred and always liked the older version and I only order these from the states because the APAC version do not have jog tags w/ player's name on it.  No choice but to ask to have this return, not impress the NBA Store needs 2 days for the factory to email a return label to me before I can ship it back.

BTW, do anyone know if ebay seller 'allamericansa' is legit?  See they have some Adidas HWC particularly on this Robinson, sent an email to tham asking if that was the old long length design not the current shorten one.  Cheers all.

Ugly piece of ****.....would not have ordered this if I knew they have changed these even to the new shorter length version (looked like a freak'in kid jersey).  I preferred and always liked the older version and I only order these from the states because the APAC version do not have jog tags w/ player's name on it.  No choice but to ask to have this return, not impress the NBA Store needs 2 days for the factory to email a return label to me before I can ship it back.

BTW, do anyone know if ebay seller 'allamericansa' is legit?  See they have some Adidas HWC particularly on this Robinson, sent an email to tham asking if that was the old long length design not the current shorten one.  Cheers all.

View media item 2241995

View media item 2241996

Bro here....you can cop the original longer version (style# 7996) here in the size Large you are looking for
http://www.sportsk.com/spurs-robinson-jersey.html

As a rule of thumb the older, longer, BETTER style of the Soul Swingman's are style number 7996 on ANY player. The new shorter baby Gap style jersey's are style 7484. So back when I was trying to find the older versions I tried to ask sellers if they could give me that info that you can find on the tag on the inside, side seam of the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom