Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

if you see jerseys on www.lids.com

then they are legit.....
roll.gif
why would lids sell fakes.
On a somehow related note: last April I saw a fake Knicks Ewing jersey at a Modell's in New York City, I can't recall if the store was on or near the 5th Ave., but the jersey was absolutely fake. Too bad I didn't take a picture of it
mean.gif

When I first started I had no idea that some of my jerseys were fake, I didn't really know what signs were unless they were really bad fakes. In time you will be able to tell. I have the exact same Paul George Pacers jersey as you put up before, I paid $40 and it looks real, almost better than my legit home white D Rose jersey that i paid $100 for. 
 Off aliexpress isn't it? Haha! But thanks for the help!

Got a few jerseys looking for legit check and if they're swingmans or replicas. What's the difference with Champion jerseys though? They seem to be priced lower.

Off aliexpress isn't it? Haha! But thanks for the help!

Got a few jerseys looking for legit check and if they're swingmans or replicas. What's the difference with Champion jerseys though? They seem to be priced lower.
I have no idea who i got it from, the D Rose was from a reputable seller as well 
roll.gif

That kobe is a LEGIT child's replica

I have no idea who i got it from, the D Rose was from a reputable seller as well 
roll.gif

That kobe is a LEGIT child's replica
Ahhh I see the printed on letters/numbers now instead of being sewn on. Thanks.

Just got these today.

Help.....did JB make a white UNC jersey with a circle around the jump man on the left shoulder? I know they made one for 300.00 with a chrome jump man. Did they make a plain one too

Ahhh I see the printed on letters/numbers now instead of being sewn on. Thanks.

Just got these today.
LEGIT Champion Replica's are screen printed names, logo and numbers where is the authentic's have sewn names, logos and numbers.

where did you buy these two from?

LEGIT Champion Replica's are screen printed names, logo and numbers where is the authentic's have sewn names, logos and numbers.

where did you buy these two from?
Oh yeah, replicas have the champion logo under the nba logo and authentics don't. the material used is different as well for each type of jersey

Anyone know any reputable ebay sellers of swingman jerseys apart from fullmoomjerseys and 10secondstolove (btw he has some quality throwbacks!)

What's your opinion on the two first? Haha
In the majority of cases, you need to pay decent money to get a real swingman.

I got burnt a few times trying to get a "great deal". 

Thankfully I have got better at spotting the difference between legit and fakes and  am very appreciative of the advice given from posters like Zyzz in relation to legit checks.

pretty much is the shape/cut is off, just stay away. if it doesnt look like a standard, perfect cut jerseys then its def fake.

theres no b-grade, etc, etc.

look at legit jerseys for sale, if it isnt clean cut all around, straight shoulders, sides, and what not then its 100% fake

Back
Top Bottom