Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Hey,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Got some great advice from this thread in the past so thanks for that.

Can anyone tell me about the legitimacy of 6th man jerseys as a reseller? Some of their prices seem a little too good to be true and I've seen one or two jerseys that look a bit off. Anyone got any thoughts? http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/6thmanjerseys?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Thanks
Big-time seller of bad fakes - stay away.

Hi all

Has anyone ever bought a jersey from the ebay seller knobs61?

I am looking at buying this jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NBA-Atl..._Basketball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item2ed2763733

The seller has good feedback but I am still unsure.

Do you think its legit?

Thanks in advance!!
Stock photos so impossible to tell based on these pics but they look like a legit store - prices are about what you would expect.

Last edited:
That wilt is sick, great price too! Where did you go through for that jersey if you don't mind saying. Also I know locker room just started there 50 off clearance today in store. Tried to get some things online but my local store had a ton of stuff left.

Website called TradeMe. The equivalent of eBay but exclusive to New Zealand. It had only been listed for 10 minutes before I bought it.
Was really sceptical because of the minimal photos. Jersey is near new 8)

I'm looking at picking up a Mutombo not unlike that Wilt i.e. International tags
View media item 1250715Honestly I think I prefer the US Soul Swingman with Trefoil and more detailed jock tag.

Last edited:
I used to avoid the international tags but honestly it doesn't bother me any more. It's easier to legit check an international jersey and nobody suspects a fake so it's kinda cool. I don't spend my whole day looking down at it either. But it's all down to preference. Thee Dikembe Jersey is :smokin

Minus the Adidas logo the new swing mans are cool in my book

Someone the jersey group on Facebook posted the Suns, I almost thought it was an authentic

that's a pretty good commercial - I didn't see the punchline coming
laugh.gif

did they ever make a nike bulls black jordan swingman ? says BULLS on the front and has + 2 extra length. can't find any pics on google images

did they ever make a nike bulls black jordan swingman ? says BULLS on the front and has + 2 extra length. can't find any pics on google images

post a pic im gonna go with no unless you post a pic of the jersey you are looking at

I don't think Nike made Swingmans of the black jersey - pretty sure Starter did though.

Last edited:
Hollywood Nights set from the Halloween game arrived today. Quite happy with it, but one thing I don't like is the quality of the NBA and adidas logos, which were stitched on previous Swingmans. If you plan on wearing and washing a lot, either jersey or shorts, be prepared for those bits to become damaged or fall off easily I would say. The fit, if you haven't tried on a sleeved jersey, is just like the current adidas Swingmans so go true to size if you're comfortable with that fit, but if you want them to fit more like the players have been seen in them on court than size down

Last edited:
Hollywood Nights set from the Halloween game arrived today. Quite happy with it, but one thing I don't like is the quality of the NBA and adidas logos, which were stitched on previous Swingmans. If you plan on wearing and washing a lot, either jersey or shorts, be prepared for those bits to become damaged or fall off easily I would say. The fit, if you haven't tried on a sleeved jersey, is just like the current adidas Swingmans so go true to size if you're comfortable with that fit, but if you want them to fit more like the players have been seen in them on court than size down

pics?

23rakim45 23rakim45
Nice pick up! And I think the press release/jersey description on the new Swingmans jersey's from Adidas says the new heat pressed names and numbers will help reduce fraying, etc. BUT...after seeing them in store this week with last years swingman, I'm just not sure this is the case. I would definitely wash with caution!

Not sure how I feel about those new swingmans - the new mesh looks better but heat pressed numbers and logos are not a good look. I'm not planning to buy one anyway but I'm curious to see one in person to get a better idea.

Back
Top Bottom