Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Nice start to your collection, keep it up!

My 2 newest pick-ups. 'Black Tie' is my first 2015 Swingman, quality on it is great.

View media item 1375536View media item 1375537View media item 1375534View media item 1375535
Black tie is dope bro! Posted in the authentic thread as the team store said that authentics would be available with mesh numbers. Nobody had any love lol. Would you be able to do a pit to out measurement and length? Going to be in Miami this weekend and wanna hit the AAA store. Thanks fam!

Nice start to your collection, keep it up!

My 2 newest pick-ups. 'Black Tie' is my first 2015 Swingman, quality on it is great.

That Black Tie is great 
smokin.gif

LC please?

So I took a quick trip to Miami this weekend and someone turned me on to a store called Sportsville in Sawgrass Mills. They had a GREAT selection of Miami Heat jersey's. picked up the Black Tie, and an HWC from last year.

Put the YOTH with these as this jersey is what he wore with them.

Here is a pic of the older Back in Black vs the Black Tie. (M vs L) Overall the new Swingman is ok. The more accurate material I like...the heat pressed letters/numbers not so much

I hate how Adidas has managed to add the three stripes to those "black tie" jerseys. SMH.

Edit: Just to be perfectly clear, I'm not bashing your jerseys, Dc30, just criticizing Adidas.

Last edited:
I hate how Adidas has managed to add the three stripes to those "black tie" jerseys. SMH.

Edit: Just to be perfectly clear, I'm not bashing your jerseys, Dc30, just criticizing Adidas.

It's all good bro, I don't take it personal even if you were. I don't like the Black Tie as much as the old Back in Black, but there isn't much I don't have from Wade so figured just keep it going lol. I do however like the newer sizing. The L fits like my XL or 2XL authentic Rev30's.

Last edited:
So I took a quick trip to Miami this weekend and someone turned me on to a store called Sportsville in Sawgrass Mills. They had a GREAT selection of Miami Heat jersey's. picked up the Black Tie, and an HWC from last year.

Put the YOTH with these as this jersey is what he wore with them.

Here is a pic of the older Back in Black vs the Black Tie. (M vs L) Overall the new Swingman is ok. The more accurate material I like...the heat pressed letters/numbers not so much

it seems like the black tie swingmans are extra wide

Back
Top Bottom