Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

@MCMXCIV6  I agree on the weird cut of the new Swingman. I was at adidas and it just felt like all of the numbers and names were either sitting too low on the jersey, or the jersey is just not cut as long as they used to. It's like they've gone a little too fitted.
the material is great i just felt they could of done better with it. the authentics are just a bit too long and the swingmans are too short, just can't win with adidas.

Haha yea I remember getting that deal from champs back in 2006
That melo looks suspicious, I got the same one Ill post a pic when I get home

Last edited:
Ah, I remember exactly the last time using the BOGO 1/2 off. It was 2008, and I grabbed one red alt Blazers Roy, and away Sonics Durant. I suppose hitting one out of two for timeless jersey ain't bad, especially in the current climate of player movement (or in Portland's case, career ending injuries).

I think it was lebron's sophomore season when the nike outlet in ontario, ca had all the swingman's on sale for $25 or less. I got lebron's cavs home and away, his high school home and away, mj's red bulls rookie jersey, and a kobe #8 home jersey. I regret though that I passed on mj's white bulls rookie jersey. What was I thinking?!!

Last edited:
Well you got me kicked out, but here you go
Good work, I found the Lebron today and took photos as well. I didn't get kicked out though. The size on these as not right at all, the small was like a youth XL and the large was shorter than a small in the new swingmans. the mesh is stiff as well. Looks nice stitched though

Was wondering if this jersey is legit?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suns-Gor...979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fc3919c3

I'm from the land down under so getting jerseys is pretty difficult.  If anyone has any idea of how to get jerseys to Aus without paying an arm and a leg for shipping please let me know!
The cut of it looks suspect, plus its from dubbo. I feel you're pain on the shipping prices here, that and the crap exchange rate is making hard af to buy legit. Basketball jersey world is legit and in australia but their prices are a bit above retail.

Last edited:

Was wondering if this jersey is legit?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suns-Gor...979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fc3919c3

I'm from the land down under so getting jerseys is pretty difficult.  If anyone has any idea of how to get jerseys to Aus without paying an arm and a leg for shipping please let me know!
I don't think it's legit either. For some reason legit versions of the newer Suns jerseys are really hard to find on eBay and on the internet in general (except for Bledsoe), even here in the USA. There are a lot on eBay that look like the one you linked to, but once you find a real one you'll see the difference.

Back
Top Bottom