Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Just picked this up for $20 
happy.gif

Did the champs around y'all get these jerseys? Mine didn't :-/
Nope :frown: I would have gotten a Kemp, Larry Johnson, and maybe a Penny. The only jerseys mine carries are Rose and Boozer away, Rondo away, LeBron away and hot white, and Durant away
laugh.gif

Someone PLEASE post the SKU numbers for all the All-Star jerseys from Champs! Especially the 96 teal away Hardaway!

Thanks!

Hey guys, could anyone tell me when and where Id be able to purchase the jersey of a rookie who just got drafted? Really wanting to cop Steve Adams jersey. Thanks in advance!!

Hey guys, could anyone tell me when and where Id be able to purchase the jersey of a rookie who just got drafted? Really wanting to cop Steve Adams jersey. Thanks in advance!!
Last year they had some online within a couple of weeks following the draft. The only place you'll be able to get that jersey is through the Thunder's main website, they sell a swingman for every player on their roster. I'd check it in a few weeks. Eventually they will have it on there.

Last year they had some online within a couple of weeks following the draft. The only place you'll be able to get that jersey is through the Thunder's main website, they sell a swingman for every player on their roster. I'd check it in a few weeks. Eventually they will have it on there.
thanks for the info! repped you kind sir

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom