Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

have you guys checked adidas outlet for swingman jerseys?

I live here in Socal. Been filled with a bunch of clippers jerseys from last year. Really nice deals, specially black Friday,like $25 and under. Already got the ones I wanted if not woulda jumped on it.

I live here in Socal. Been filled with a bunch of clippers jerseys from last year. Really nice deals, specially black Friday,like $25 and under. Already got the ones I wanted if not woulda jumped on it.
what other jerseys did they have besides clippers?

did nike ever make throwback classic jerseys? trying to get a white and purple tmac swingman but i feel ebay is all china bootleg

did nike ever make throwback classic jerseys? trying to get a white and purple tmac swingman but i feel ebay is all china bootleg

You referring to the Raptors Dino jersey? I don't think Nike made throwback Swingman of those. I'm pretty sure though that Adidas released it coz I just saw a couple of them a few days ago.

which adidas outlet? Camarillo? Citadel? other?

Just grabbed the curry hwc jersey for 77 on adidas.com for 77 using the friends code. Still have a couple xmas jerseys and what not.

View media item 1825397View media item 1825400View media item 1825402View media item 1825405View media item 1825407View media item 1825409View media item 1825411View media item 1825413View media item 1825419View media item 1825420View media item 1825421Hi there, long time lurker. Wonder if I could get a legit check on this kobe swingman, adult size small jersey.

i mentioned to the ebay seller (who said they got it from adidas sports licensed division) that there were some inconsistencies between a kobe jersey i found at official store (unlikely to be fake) vs the one i bought.

(1) the fabric that's inside the jersey is there int he one i bought.

(2) the "R" in BRYANT doesn't seem to have the little "hook" like in the jersey in store. Is BRYANT font too small on mine, and/or too close together?

(3) the little NBA logo on the side is not parallel and is slanted.

(4) the Lakers logo on the front feels more "plasticky" and doesn't feel like it would bend as freely as the other swingmans that i have. However, I did buy a swingman fake before (mesh model), and the one i bought this time is less "plasticky" than the fake i bought.

She said that styles may change from year to year and materials used also change and that i can't compare jerseys from stores that are in the current year. However i did buy from eBAY and her listing did say it was officially licensed product.

The following are my pictures.

Thanks in advance. Have to determine whether I should return. I did get it for pretty cheap (i.e., $30 USD - which should have been a reality check).

Back
Top Bottom