Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOT-Deadstock-Dennis-Rodman-Jersey-YOUTH-Large-Los-Angeles-Lakers-NEW-Vintage-/152264991991?

View media item 2200684

new hanes nba jersey of lakers dennis rodman for 15$ with 4$ shipping, is it worth it or should i go lower? i'm not sure if it's worth it

This is the first time I've seen this version, and I don't like it. I'd rather save my money and get a Champion or Adidas. I was able to get a NWT adult size Adidas HWC Swingman on Ebay for $50 shipped. Just my opinion though...

Last edited:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOT-Deadstock-Dennis-Rodman-Jersey-YOUTH-Large-Los-Angeles-Lakers-NEW-Vintage-/152264991991?

new hanes nba jersey of lakers dennis rodman for 15$ with 4$ shipping, is it worth it or should i go lower? i'm not sure if it's worth it
This is the first time I've seen this version, and I don't like it. I'd rather save my money and get a Champion or Adidas. I was able to get a NWT adult size Adidas HWC Swingman on Ebay for $50 shipped. Just my opinion though...
i'm not losing any sleep over not getting a rodman lakers, i already have the kobe and shaq champion ones

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Is my gsw jersey authentic? It's screen printed material feels legit

need more photos, but there shouldn't be the nba tag on the side if it's screenprinted. i know that the gsw jerseys are a bit wonky though

also that raptors jersey in your PFP looks off

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Is my gsw jersey authentic? It's screen printed material feels legit

Yeah, we need to see more photos. Are you sure the graphics are screen printed and not heat transfer patches? Coz the fabric of the jersey looks like the one used for the new swingmans. If it is indeed a swingman, graphics should be heat transfer patches not printed. Replicas have the screen printed ones, but the fabric used for them are different (don't have holes and is thicker).

Last edited:
Does anyone on here have a Steph Curry rookie Swingman, the navy.orange joint, that they can post up on here please?

What can you tell me about this jersey?
Be more specific, what do you want to know? It's a champion replica, ranging from medium to x-large in terms of size(I can only see half of the size number which is a 4) looks discolored and used and numbers are faded a bit.
it says 44

from here: http://championblogger.com/blog/?p=2639

"Champion’s answer was to release a limited edition line of jerseys under the name “Champion Gold”. The line was announced in November 1997 and released on February 1, 1998, a week prior to the NBA All-Star game. The limited edition line paid tribute to NBA players who achieved “gold” status by being 1997 All-Star Game starters, Schick Rookie Game MVP, Nestle Slam Dunk Champion, league MVP, and NBA Rookie of the Year. The jerseys featured gold fabric with the team logo and players name in the traditional team colors"

it's basically a regular champion replica printed jordan jersey in size 44, but with gold instead of the home jersey's base color. they didn't sell very well, but ever since drake wore them people want them a lot. A lot of them that you see on sale are new because they're overstock. You can still get some good money for it considering what this is.

Last edited:
it says 44

"Champion’s answer was to release a limited edition line of jerseys under the name “Champion Gold”
. The line was announced in November 1997 and released on February 1, 1998, a week prior to the NBA All-Star game. The limited edition line paid tribute to NBA players who achieved “gold” status by being 1997 All-Star Game starters, Schick Rookie Game MVP, Nestle Slam Dunk Champion, league MVP, and NBA Rookie of the Year. The jerseys featured gold fabric with the team logo and players name in the traditional team colors"

it's basically a regular champion replica printed jordan jersey in size 44, but with gold instead of the home jersey's base color. they didn't sell very well, but ever since drake wore them people want them a lot. A lot of them that you see on sale are new because they're overstock. You can still get some good money for it considering what this is.

Thanks for this great piece of information! I've personally seen a gold Jordan before but didn't know the story behind it. I've always thought it had something to do with the NBA's 50th anniversary.

it says 44

"Champion’s answer was to release a limited edition line of jerseys under the name “Champion Gold”
. The line was announced in November 1997 and released on February 1, 1998, a week prior to the NBA All-Star game. The limited edition line paid tribute to NBA players who achieved “gold” status by being 1997 All-Star Game starters, Schick Rookie Game MVP, Nestle Slam Dunk Champion, league MVP, and NBA Rookie of the Year. The jerseys featured gold fabric with the team logo and players name in the traditional team colors"

Thanks for this great piece of information! I've personally seen a gold Jordan before but didn't know the story behind it. I've always thought it had something to do with the NBA's 50th anniversary.
the ones for the nba 50th anniversary have a gold nba logo like this

Back
Top Bottom