Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

What's the difference between this one and the Mitchell and Ness one? The length?

What are some good retailer sites to buy retro, old school type NBA jerseys?

Last edited:
just wanna share some info with you guys...dsg website has xmas jerseys half off...you are unable to cart, but if you have one nearby you may be able to get them for that price...ymmv...i walked out from one in parma ohio with the lebron for 44...heck of a deal i thought I'd share so you guys can eat too hopefully

*edit: dont forget to have them add the additional 25% off clearance...

Last edited:
hey guys,  just clarifying, my buddy was pretty pumped  got a nike MJ jersey.... Nike doesnt have rights to make the stuff right now do they? It was his generic right 90s style. So its more-so a fake as it wasnt M&N or anything like that and came with tags on it. Correct?

thanks, so, I just have another question, for that added length part (+2) do they usually align it to the far right like the above shawn marion or do some of the addidas/ reebok/nike fall in the middle also?

Hapoy new year, have a question.

For those that are familiar with Mitchell and ness jerseys, I'm looking at a black striped Jordan one and the name looks huge compared to the champion authentic ones. Is that normal?

It's about $170 used

Last edited:

NBAstore eu has the Christmas Day swingman jerseys for $47

http://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/en/search/christmas swingman
sick find You literally saved me about 200$ from this... can finally cop some since that Canada exchange rate is too bad for the regular nba store and fanatics. Gonna snag me a harden and kawhi.. thought about heyward but i feel like his regular jazz jersey is nicer...

Not to mention sign up and get additional 15% off

Back
Top Bottom