Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Has anyone ever removed a jock tag? I know that autentics have them too so it's not like it's inaccurate to an authentic. Just feel like it would look alot cleaner

Has anyone ever removed a jock tag? I know that autentics have them too so it's not like it's inaccurate to an authentic. Just feel like it would look alot cleaner
Flip it inside out, look for the thread and just pluck it with a scissor or something. If it's a champion jersey the jock tags are a piece of cake

have you guys ever gotten a legit where the tags are just completely misaligned than their regular placement

like the length +2 among other things

What's the length on the sleeved authentics? Thinking of getting my sleeved swingman altered to have shorter sleeves. Its just too long and too loose for me.

Will the price of Swingman go up or down when they switch the NBA switch to making Nike jerseys?

Will the price of Swingman go up or down when they switch the NBA switch to making Nike jerseys?
Nike will sell authentic on-court jerseys for $300 each. Beginning in October, replica rights will be split between Nike offering a $110 Swingman replica jerseys while Fanatics will sell adult-sized replicas priced between $65 and $70. Final pricing is still being determined.

Hope they do away with the heat pressed crap

if the team usa jerseys from this past summer are any indicator, I'd say we're in trouble...the 110 ones imo were just as bad as the 60 ones...its not even heat pressed twill, its like a gel feeling screen print?

I should've been more specific, I was wondering if the price of Adidas Swingman's would go down or would it be like rare since they've stopped making NBA jerseys and value will go up.

I should've been more specific, I was wondering if the price of Adidas Swingman's would go down or would it be like rare since they've stopped making NBA jerseys and value will go up.

depends on if nike does a good job. resell will never go much higher than retail as long as jerseys kept getting reproduced

Back
Top Bottom