Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Fake Replicas (Sprewell), now I've seen everything!

Is this Kemp screenprinted? I'd say it's legit, though.

Some cheap swingmans were posted in the classified section if interested. Dude is a legit nter too.

so quick question to you guys. I wear a large in regular shirts so is it better to get a M or SM for a Swing man. I notice SM fits a bit tight but M fits a bit loose so I cant really win. but I need a second suggestion how do u guys get yours?

Newest pick up, a Lebron 2015 All Star jersey. On the tag it says Replica. I've never seen the 'XLT' version in terms of sizing. It's from a legit seller but could I get LC anyway? I'm a bit paranoid at the moment becuase I've bought 2 fake authentics over the past week (for reference see the Authentic thread
tired.gif
) If this jersey is a fake its one of the best fakes I've ever seen.

I've also never seen this kind of material and numbering on a Adidas jersey before. Usually it's the new heat-pressed Climacool Swingman jerseys or the older stitched Rev. 30 Swingmans. The material is reminiscent of the old Champion jerseys, whilst the numbers are a mix of thick screen print and white rubber. The shoulders are super-slim giving it somewhat of a 70's ABA kind of feel.

Last edited:
Could I get a few more LCs on vintage replicas if poss please:

Sorry for the poor quality on the last two.

so quick question to you guys. I wear a large in regular shirts so is it better to get a M or SM for a Swing man. I notice SM fits a bit tight but M fits a bit loose so I cant really win. but I need a second suggestion how do u guys get yours?
If comes down it, I would take the version that fits me better and is generally more comfortable to be in, that would be the slightly loose version. In my opinion a jersey should never be too tight. I'm not talking super-baggy either, but unlike a tank-top, a jersey should have some breathing space and room to flow...

Last edited:

If comes down it, I would take the version that fits me better and is generally more comfortable to be in, that would be the slightly loose version. In my opinion a jersey should never be too tight. I'm not talking super-baggy either, but unlike a tank-top, a jersey should have some breathing space and room to flow...
thanks man

Back
Top Bottom