Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I believe that was actually suppose to be Isiah Thomas (the Detroit Pistons HOFer, not that other Celtics guy). He was GM of the expansion Raps and they had nobody at the time but still wanted to make jerseys to sell, so...
Ahaaaaa, that's some serious knowledge dropping, my dude
wink.gif
 Good to know !

Could I get a LC on this Memphis Grizzlies Iverson please? On the tag it says 'Made in Vietnam' & then 'Hecho en Indonesia' (Made in Indonesia). Would you say that it is just a flaw or an indication that the jersey is fake? I have some jerseys from the same collection and era but they are made in Honduras. Not sure what to think about this one...

Last edited:
mische mische
Looks off in many regards. Overall shape, font used for IVERSON, plus the tag discrepancies. IMO I think it's a no go. Someone else wanna chime in?

Agreed. Jerry West logo on the shoulder looks like he has a helmet on. I also don't recall pre rev 30 having two tags on the neck. I'd say fake

EDIT: I'm probably mistaken about the two tags but still

Last edited:
Does anyone know where i can pick up a white Jimmy Butler Bulls or USA (from the Olympics) jersey?

Thanks!

sup yall....n00b to the thread

hopin my swingman shorts could get some love. wish i had more pre-rev30, because i love that heavy mesh on the couple that i do have. hopin to find some steals when stores/sites start marking down their adidas stock since nike is taking over. also looking forward to grabbing some nike shorts....white bulls prolly my first cop since they're my squad.

View media item 2402796
in case anyone cares, i started collecting these because of a story i read about gilbert arenas. in addition to being mad crazy, he was mad superstitious. the night before a game, he would always wear his next opponent's shorts to sleep. i only had a couple at the time and was like "man it'd be dope to have shorts for every team." boom.

sup yall....n00b to the thread

hopin my swingman shorts could get some love. wish i had more pre-rev30, because i love that heavy mesh on the couple that i do have. hopin to find some steals when stores/sites start marking down their adidas stock since nike is taking over. also looking forward to grabbing some nike shorts....white bulls prolly my first cop since they're my squad.

in case anyone cares, i started collecting these because of a story i read about gilbert arenas. in addition to being mad crazy, he was mad superstitious. the night before a game, he would always wear his next opponent's shorts to sleep. i only had a couple at the time and was like "man it'd be dope to have shorts for every team." boom.
Nice collection bro 
pimp.gif

Didn't know that about Arenas, crazy indeed and kinda cool too. Props given for dropping some serious knowledge!  

Saw NBA eu with a selective 25 off sale... bunch of stuff for 80.. anyone know if the signup deal is stackable with the sale

Back
Top Bottom