Official NBATV's Daily Top Ten Plays of the Day Thread. UPDATED: 2/28, double dip coming soon.

Ayyyyyyyyyoooo, Nice thread
pimp.gif

But, just in case YouTube doesn't update quickly enough, here is a link to Break.com who just started posting NBA.coms highlight videos the morning theyare put out. It updates daily and is pretty high quality, so check it out if you want

NBA Videos Section on Break.com

Nice to see GHill say to himself "$%+! my ankle, I'm still Grant Hill!"

I decided I'll make a new post so that conversation can go on, but I'll also edit the very first post, only having an embedded video for the past day,and having links to the other days and list either the top play of that day or top three plays to give us a sign of what that day's top ten was like.

February 27th, 2008

10) Josh Smith with the pin against the backboard.
9) JR Smith on the break behind the back for the layup.
glasses.gif
Jamario with the blockage on Ryan Gomes.
7) AI with the behind the back dish to Kleiza for the finish.
6) Josh Powell with the follow-up slam of a Maggette missed-shot.
5) LBJ with the stuff on a break.
4) Paul with a sweet alley-oop pass to Chandler.
3) LeBron showing Powe not to try.
2) Grant Hill with his second straight appearance throwing it down on the Hornets.
1) Chris Paul handing it off to the trailer Chandler for the monster jam.

The Grant Hill throw down was great to see. He still can get up there
pimp.gif

Allen Iverson's behind the back flip to Kleiza was pretty impressive too. I thought that it should have been ranked higher.

Grant Hill 2/2
Nice dishes by CP to Tyson. That last one he just threw it down
smokin.gif

Bulls hosed again? Drew Gooden had a sweet accidental alley oop dunk off a Ben Gordon shot that was well short against the Pacers last night. Boo NBA.

February 28th, 2008

10) Marcus Banks giving Fisher some Heat.
9) Michael Redd with the and-one jumpshot.
glasses.gif
Vince Carter through multiple Bucks for the tough lay-in.
7) Stro Swift with the best shot of his career; Hitting a jumpshot to beat the buzzer to end the half.
6) Carter drawing the foul and laying it up on Mo Williams.
5) Devin Harris telling Bogut that he's the bigger man with the slam.
4) Kobe with the steal and the beautiful dunk on the other end.
3) Harris with a lob to VC and a one-handed throw-down.
2) Kobe with his patented throw-down on the opposite side of the rim.
1) Kobe tosses from 3/4 court, Luke "Magic Johnson" Walton with the behind the back pass and the slam by Odom.

Lakers play from two nights ago was
pimp.gif

BUT..... Friday night had some HIGHLIGHTS for sure, and I like this thread, so Ima post it up

10) Al Horford brings the hammer down on the Knicks
9) Lamarcus with the nasty putback off the miss
glasses.gif
Damon Jones realizes he can't make layups, so waits for Lebron to finish it on the oop
7) ANTONIO DANIELS (!) proving that he was not a waste of a #4 pick with the and one slam (dude has a way of dunking still)
6) Lebron reminds Al Jefferson that he has no business trying to stay in front of him with the cross and jam
5) Tim Thomas hits a 3/4 court heave, and proves once more hes a waste of talent
4) Kidd with the steal, the hustle, the save, and the assist to Dirk who hits a last second bank 3 (Dallas fans are drooling)
3) Battle of former dunk contest winners! Josh Smith goes Zo on Fred Jones and meets him at the summit for the block (David Lee subsequently proves hes theonly Knick that still tries)
2) Kobe with the RIDICULOUS handing reverse and foul (I have seen him do this before, sick body control)
1) NOCIONIIIIII! Rides "Oily" Pecherov to the rim for the dunk and the foul in what is EASILY a top 5 dunk this year.
pimp.gif

Yoyo, just a heads up I won't update this till monday, I got in a little accident at work and I can sorta omly use one hand. Lol

Back
Top Bottom