OFFICIAL NC BARBERSHOPS THREAD vol. (RDU + Surrounding Areas)

Hey guys. I am in need of a good barbershop besides the average chain shops (Great Clips) and I know a lot of NTers have been looking too. So I was wonderingif you guys knew of any good spots to hit up. The Regional sub-forums really come in handy in these situations for people who have just moved here or are justin need of good spots like I am so please contribute.

So if you know of any good barbershops specifically in the Raleigh/Durham area,please post them in here! Because the commute between cities in NC such as Greensboro, Chapel Hill, Cary, Morrisvilleetc. are not too distant from the Raleigh/Durham area, lets post barbershops in those locations as well!

I myself have been looking for a good quality barber or barbershop for that matter that knows how to deal with hair and is nice with the cuts. (
laugh.gif
)
I'm Asian btw. (Desi) and my hair lays flat on my head. No curls or anything.

So please post barbershops, places to get a close shave, and salons (for her) as well and let's get this show on the road!

theres a place off atlantic ave in raleigh, that ive seen cuts by and they have nice fades and lines. i dont know the name but ill see if i can come across it.

probably wouldnt wana drive out here but in winston you can always hit up platinum or inspirations for a good cut.

Back
Top Bottom