Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This pair for the weekend:

Bonus: Preview of shoot I did last night with my homie. It was a failed attempt but I like the outcome nevertheless :D

Lovely shot ****zles.

Pebble blues are one of the best c/ws ever. Would like to see that colourway on a 1500.

Hey guys I have a connect in Korea getting the cherry blossom 999s for me, I told him some of you might be interested in getting a pair. Please DM me your size and which colors you want if your interested

Hey guys I have a connect in Korea getting the cherry blossom 999s for me, I told him some of you might be interested in getting a pair. Please DM me your size and which colors you want if your interested
hm, i'm in korea and from what i understand, these have long been sold out, except for a re-release this past week. as far as i know, there was a huuuge turnout (NB is very popular here) so while you might have your pair locked, not sure if it would be possible to throw an oop to other NTers. either way, good looking out.

Hey all,

Where would you recommend getting some nice NB's in women's/children's sizes, if they even have any available?  My gf saw my pair of 575's and she wants a pair of NBs now.

Thanks!

I recently did a "Red Devil" type custom myself and after seeing these photos, I'm starting to think I should have started out with a 574 custom for the base model as apposed to the 577RRK I used just based on the fact that A.) The saddle and N logo would both be leather like the real Red Devils and B.) a little less work! I'm still happy with how mine turned out though, love the UK577 silhouette. Maybe I'll do another one in the future with a different color toe box and start with a 574 custom. Anyways awesome job on these, they look really good.

Thanks! Maybe you could take a pic of your pair and share it here?

prez t prez t Nice pair! :smokin

Thinking of scooping up the RF Daytona's since I haven't come across anything that I like in a while and I have a sick obsession with NEEDING to spend money...so question is, are they worth a pick up of $200-$250? Haven't seen 'em in person yet so I'm blinded...a little help please :smile:

Thinking of scooping up the RF Daytona's since I haven't come across anything that I like in a while and I have a sick obsession with NEEDING to spend money...so question is, are they worth a pick up of $200-$250? Haven't seen 'em in person yet so I'm blinded...a little help please
smile.gif
The materials are on point and top notch. Colorblocking is well done. If you're a long time NB enthusiast, the 1600's shape and non made in USA status leaves a lot to be desired as the shape in the toe box is still bulbous... It's a nice shoe and if you're not a shape nazi and love the color blocking and top notch materials. Do it!

The materials are on point and top notch. Colorblocking is well done. If you're a long time NB enthusiast, the 1600's shape and non made in USA status leaves a lot to be desired as the shape in the toe box is still bulbous... It's a nice shoe and if you're not a shape nazi and love the color blocking and top notch materials. Do it!

Good looking...if you see anything DS in an 11-12 lemme know!

looking pick up my first pair of NB's how is sizing.. im normally a size 9 to a 9.5 if the shoe runs small any suggestions ? thanks

Back
Top Bottom