Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are they as widespread as Jordan Brand? I jumped on the NB wagon at the beginning of the year so I'm still fairly new.
not as much, and not as easy to detect 

but theyre def out there.

if you have any questions make sure you post em here before you buy

damn they look super-fake..suede ain't buttery..plus wrong box.  Who this seller?  I once came across a random chinese site hawking limited NB collabs in all sizes including C-Notes. SMDH.

damn they look super-fake..suede ain't buttery..plus wrong box.  Who this seller?  I once came across a random chinese site hawking limited NB collabs in all sizes including C-Notes. SMDH.
some guy who contacted me after i asked for them on klekt. cant tell if he really didnt knew or hes just going with the innocent act, just he seems very surprised

These are fake as hell. The only pairs that received the special box were in store for c-notes (i was there). Also they did not put the laces in a lace bag which is a huge giveaway with the pictures you provided.
I would agree as well.  I have a pair that I purchased from CNCPT and it was a plain NB box and the additional laces were not in bags as well.  

hey guys, can you help confirm if these are legit for me?
I was one of the dudes on your FB post who confirmed they were fake. 

I own a pair and I made the visual comparison for you ASAP. I almost bought a pair of fake Mints on eBay until I did a little research (Youtube videos) and asked the homies here on NT.

Another thing to look out for is the marking on the front of the box. The size should be crossed out with what seems to be a gold colored sharpie and NOT a check (fake) underneath it.

Hope that helps if you're on the hunt.

I was one of the dudes on your FB post who confirmed they were fake. 

I own a pair and I made the visual comparison for you ASAP. I almost bought a pair of fake Mints on eBay until I did a little research (Youtube videos) and asked the homies here on NT.

Another thing to look out for is the marking on the front of the box. The size should be crossed out with what seems to be a gold colored sharpie and NOT a check (fake) underneath it.

Hope that helps if you're on the hunt.
thanks a lot man, appreciate the help. now its time to find a real pair with a good price, lol

I wear a 10 in nikes. I had to get 9.5 for these and all my NBs. Hope that helps
damn, I'm 8.5 on all my sneakers. Are they longer or wider? Why a size down.. I'm trippin because seller doesn't accept returns and he told me true to size. I bought it for retail too

Two new pickups, got the Nice Kicks for $25 under retail and the RF's for $25 over retail, so basically broke even...threw a little filter on to jazz it up, but you get the jist.

Last edited:
They're longer. I made the mistake of ordering a couple of sz 10s and they fit loose. When you get the shoes if they fit big just put a gel insole or heel cup in and they'll have that snug feel.

Last edited:

Beaters for today 
With the amount of heat you own I don't think anything would get to beater status! Lol  I bet you can wear a different shoe every day with no repeats for almost the entire year if you wanted to!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom