Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I can guarantee you that toe box has been reshaped man. I know a reshape when i see it.  unless thats some sort of strange angle you have on your pic but it looks like a normal angle. 
na dude, id be able to easily tell if it was reshaped, its not, its just used and like @higuy  said those euros are known for toe pushing the sh*t outta their shoes lol

na dude, id be able to easily tell if it was reshaped, its not, its just used and like @higuy  said those euros are known for toe pushing the sh*t outta their shoes lol
I really dont want to argue with you about your own shoe, but you cant effect the shape of a shoe by adjusting your feet for a picture. you think people walk around like that? lol. I would bet you $50 gifted with a mutual party holding the pot those have been reshaped. 

I really dont want to argue with you about your own shoe, but you cant effect the shape of a shoe by adjusting your feet for a picture. you think people walk around like that? lol. I would bet you $50 gifted with a mutual party holding the pot those have been reshaped. 
i mean it may look like that to you, but i know its not. I think i been around long enough to know if a pair has been reshaped. people arent walking around like that, but are you not aware of the photos on IG? people toe push for days

i mean it may look like that to you, but i know its not. I think i been around long enough to know if a pair has been reshaped. people arent walking around like that, but are you not aware of the photos on IG? people toe push for days
for sure. but the pair in your pic doesnt have feet in them. You would have to have some chuck norris toes to change a shape of a shoe from a toe push. The only thing I know for sure is thats not a normal 1500 toe shape.

you caught me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

theyre customs 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Oneness link no longer works. I wonder if they sold or they took them down because they cant sell yet

Were they really up for only $220?

Wonder if that was a mistake, especially since they are supposed to be "super limited - only a few pairs per store" per certain people. Also, End had a bunch on restock, so maybe they are more plentiful than we were led to believe? Can anybody confirm?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom