Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I typed new balance mt580 (or 580) and it showed up. It looks like those 2 were the only search words. I think I found the shoes earlier than most people and tried checking out using the retailmenot 10% off with free shipping coupon direct link page but new balance website wouldn't let me complete my order. The coupon worked but at the last page when I clicked submit order it kept directing me back to the add to cart page.

Did anybody use the retailmenot 10% off direct link?

I typed new balance mt580 (or 580) and it showed up. It looks like those 2 were the only search words. I think I found the shoes earlier than most people and tried checking out using the retailmenot 10% off with free shipping coupon direct link page but new balance website wouldn't let me complete my order. The coupon worked but at the last page when I clicked submit order it kept directing me back to the add to cart page.

I tried using it when I scooped a 10.5, but it brought me back to the car because it was out of stock.

Yeah I wouldn't have risked that coupon code. I would've just done ebates I think they were offering something like 12% back.

Edit: plus it's free shipping over $125 regardless

Last edited:
What happened to corporate?
They opened up phone orders much earlier than they announced

I mean I got my pair anyway. I just hate when they lie. I hate that shady crap that oneness287 pulled also. $230 for "advanced price" -- they should have their account taken away.

They opened up phone orders much earlier than they announced

I mean I got my pair anyway. I just hate when they lie. I hate that shady crap that oneness287 pulled also. $230 for "advanced price" -- they should have their account taken away.

Whatever tweet that was is gone now o: what was it?

Whatever tweet that was is gone now o: what was it?
That they have sizes leftover. Just a handful. Their phone line is jammed up so it doesn't matter.

There are literally 15+ more options though as the day goes on. People need to do research or they'll be out!

boston and ny confirmed pairs.

NYC flagship store on 5th ave announced they'll have 12 pairs
laugh.gif
I think that's funny. Flagships should have the beefiest stock
Are they accepting phone orders, do you know?

Back
Top Bottom