Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Supposedly this is the new CNCPTS collab. Look's a little odd to me
CNCPTS "When Pigs Fly" Dunk Sb's were a similar color scheme (although executed MUCH better IMO)... Why is ANYONE surprised at this Colorway?

Last edited:
They look narrow in that pic. What do ya'll think retailwill be on em?

^ i dont know either.  there is no information anywhere, not even on this page...
laugh.gif

They look narrow in that pic. What do ya'll think retailwill be on em?
Probably cause they look like they're size 15 or something. Wouldn't be surprised if they were north of $200, considering its a 997 and they come in that ridiculously large cncpts box.

Probably cause they look like they're size 15 or something. Wouldn't be surprised if they were north of $200, considering its a 997 and they come in that ridiculously large cncpts box.
Probably. I think the cnotes were also above 200 :smh:

Deon Point stated 225 but also said it could change. He said 225 is factoring in the box and "other things". If I remember the article correctly this is to commemorate the NY shop/pop-up so who knows what they have in the works..

Probably. I think the cnotes were also above 200 :smh:

C-Notes were less than 200.. Mints were like 190ish i thought.. definitely more than the C-Notes by 10 bucks or so

Deon Point stated 225 but also said it could change. He said 225 is factoring in the box and "other things". If I remember the article correctly this is to commemorate the NY shop/pop-up so who knows what they have in the works..
C-Notes were less than 200.. Mints were like 190ish i thought.. definitely more than the C-Notes by 10 bucks or so

Mints were bumped up to $220 the morning of the release. I'm sure the same will happen with the Pepto-Bismol 997's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom