Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Copped the Project 530s in a 13 on a restock! I'd keep an eye on it for a while in case you missed your chance, these are not a difficult cop by any means. 

In other news, does anyone have a line on the Barneys x New Balance 1700? Did they only release in-store or something? I can't find them anywhere on the website, or even information online.

can anyone tell me if the 574 US made fit like other US made new balance models? eg 997, 998...asking because the 574 asian made fit a little smaller(have to size up .5 compared to US models)

thanks

can anyone tell me if the 574 US made fit like other US made new balance models? eg 997, 998...asking because the 574 asian made fit a little smaller(have to size up .5 compared to US models)
thanks

For me yes I have size down from my normal Nike 11 to 10.5 in the made in the USA 998, 574, 576 etc. All my 997s are 11 but if I get another pair I will size down for a better fit.

Copped the Project 530s in a 13 on a restock! I'd keep an eye on it for a while in case you missed your chance, these are not a difficult cop by any means. 

In other news, does anyone have a line on the Barneys x New Balance 1700? Did they only release in-store or something? I can't find them anywhere on the website, or even information online.

It's dropping on the 25th online and instore

WestNYCs sold out.. saw some pics late this afternoon that made me almost second guess not copping..

Hopefully I do not regret it lol..

On a random note: I couldn't put my finger on what shoe these 530s remotely remind me off until now.. HyprCats..solely because of the bright fluorescent colors for it to be a fall release..

Back
Top Bottom