Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did anyone get any email from Hanon? I got my initial email and than a confirmation but nothing else, I've emailed them twice already and no response

It wasn't much of a restock from what I could tell...just a few sizes available. Looked like the code still worked though. :nerd:

A lot of people I know that pre-ordered the Ultramarines from JCrew did so because they were able to use a coupon and get them for around $110...
I dont buy that. Using a coupon for a preoder sounds too good to be true. Im sure a stylist or rep for jcrew would have said a coupon for a preorder would not apply Especially on a new balance. I wouldnt be suprised if those that used coupons for ultramarines get cancled. I can barely find a coupon for the colors that have been on jcrew for years let alone a unreleased colorway.

Last edited:
^ if only the 997's would go on sale too 
ohwell.gif

Let's be real most of y'all wouldn't be preordering without seeing pics if they were called ocean blue or marine blue...

Just got the 740s from Oneness for $50. These are the most comfortable shoes I've bought in a long time. And the leather is amazing. I'm looking at my Jordan's in the corner like, what have I been wasting my money on. Any other series fit similar to these. I remember picking up a pair of 576 a while back and they were too narrow. The 998s and 1500s are looking pretty good

Back
Top Bottom