Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can you guys help me with how the mita tennis ball 580's fit? Are they like any other 580 model?. Thanks in advance for the info

i think the mita run small i have them in a sz8.5 and i cant wear them , need my tts which is a size 9 if anybody wants them for under retail pm me

Burn rubber has a 30% off promo code for NB. Ends today. Code: NB30

Last edited:
Can someone give me the bio or story for the red devils (670UKRB)? 

I know they released in 2007, but were they a GR? Boutique's only? And I do know they were worn in Crank 2, which came out after their release.  Anything else about them?  Thanks.

that mint pair looks dope.

any more info on a US starcow release? im debating on pulling the trigger on titolo, but im worried about customs.

any more info on a US starcow release? im debating on pulling the trigger on titolo, but im worried about customs.

what size are you? I just ordered from Crooked Tongues. I've never got charged for customs when buying from an overseas boutique. just don't buy more that two in a single order.

Anyone try to iron reshape 998's? Any tips, tricks or videos of what to do? Will the suede end up darker? Should I use a shoe tree? Any help would be great.

Back
Top Bottom