Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

very true. i feel like the rose champaign theme is perfect for their NYC shop, if it is in fact true. celebration vibe to it

This isn't good. I might just sit this one out. I think the tannerys are a better collab anyway. Don't know if I like the all pink.

BTW did you see that arc'teryx jacket they did?...... crazy.

You always know who the NY heads are cuz they all wear their coolest **** :lol:

That jacket is so nice. Here is a video link to it and a photo

Hey I saw your youtube video and was wondering how the XL fit. I am about 6'4" and normally wear XLs. It doesn't look very long on you. Would I need the sold out 2XL?

definitely. I just don't trust all the filters out there. I feel like the Cncpts IG is the closest pink.

I noticed a random IG Deon commented on, basically the SF cover filtered to crap, and Deon commented something like "that's a horrible shot."

hopefully they're not going to be as limited as TNY. 

That really is a great looking shoe. Just can't do the pink. 

If it was more ruby like even more than in that filtered pic then tbh I wouldn't really have a choice.

Wore these yesterday, Original design credit to Vargrant Sneaker

also if anyone needs an 11 in the Mita Tennis ball 580 i ended up with an extra pair, and im just looking to hook someone up with them for what i payed

$235 retail + tax. Exclusive release to Boston, New York locations and online on Nov 8th. No other places getting these guys

I mean thats high but inline with NB prices now, plus im sure it will come with special packaging, hopefully more pairs go up, since its being sold exclusively by them

Last edited:
$235 retail + tax. Exclusive release to Boston, New York locations and online on Nov 8th. No other places getting these guys

I thought both locations were releasing on the 8th as well as online?

Any word on the numbers? Hoping this isn't going to be brutally difficult

Hey I saw your youtube video and was wondering how the XL fit. I am about 6'4" and normally wear XLs. It doesn't look very long on you. Would I need the sold out 2XL?

You could possibly go XL, although it could be a gamble. because I am a wide shouldered guy and needed the room up top. I can also check instore for you to see if they have the 2XL available. Just PM me and we can discuss.

those Victoria Secrets 997 are fire.  Must cop, the color blocking is on point..  That croc skin makes me wanna pop some bubbly at the club and get my jersey shore guido on.

Back
Top Bottom