Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NY was looking a lil thick in one of the pics I found..

edit: dan_o_tz (instagram), the guy who does the youtube reviews, said there was about 200 or so out in NY as of two hours ago..

Last edited:
That's a group of dudes from the front of the line pairs, not 8 all on one person
laugh.gif
normally you at the front where were you?

dawg, i legit thought he may have rolled with 8 dudes to scoop pairs lol
lol i wouldn't be suprised, for the mints a group of some ppl from new york traveled down to cambridge paid boston-area high schoolers around 20-40$ to stand in line and gave them the $235 when they got to next in line to purchase, they left with like 2-3 trunks full of em

just phoned my bank to ask them to make sure my card doesn't get declined today after the last time I tried to purchase something from them and they said they couldn't do it... here's hoping that the payment goes through if I'm successful...

On a brighter note at least concepts website you cant get cart jacked I don't think.
hopefully will give me enough time to phone the bank, get my card unblocked, transfer money into another account and then retry... doubtful I know.... never know, they might let these transactions go through

Back
Top Bottom