Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hey all just curious on how you all feel about the current 1500s. I know most of you in this thread are avid NB fans like me, I just can't seem to pull the trigger on the newer 1500s because of the boxy shape. I copped the United Arrows 1500 a few months ago and returned them because of that shape. Do you all feel the same way? From the newer pictures of the 1500s coming out it looks like the toe box shape was fixed a bit but It might just be the photo

hey all just curious on how you all feel about the current 1500s. I know most of you in this thread are avid NB fans like me, I just can't seem to pull the trigger on the newer 1500s because of the boxy shape. I copped the United Arrows 1500 a few months ago and returned them because of that shape. Do you all feel the same way? From the newer pictures of the 1500s coming out it looks like the toe box shape was fixed a bit but It might just be the photo

Does anyone have pictures to show examples of this?

anyone got any paypal codes?  

https://www.paypal-promo.com/newmembercaapp/sfo?lang=en

^ that was mentioned pages back but it says canadian accounts only...

and how do i use ebates?  
Ebates is simple. Sign up, search for a store/website and if they have it, go to the page and click on the link. It will then redirect you to the site you want to buy from and you then shop as usual. For it to work properly, ensure you have to have cookies enabled and you don't close that browser window. After buying you should get a notification that you have cash pending in your ebates account a day or two later (you can always check your account for activity). Payouts are quarterly and you can either get that in cheque or deposited directly to your PayPal account.

Last edited:
Wore these today

I owned the norse 1500 (brown pair), while the colorway was great, I felt that it was too snug and uncomfortable on me, I didn't want to go through the hassle of doing a size swap and I don't believe it wouldn't help much.

If people are still looking for the Shoe Gallery 580's, Commonwealth is taking phone orders.

I have the green starcows. Love the colourway. Shape is quite good too! Really want to get the grey ones! Those United arrows are asian made right? Asian made 1500s have always had a horrible shape!

Back
Top Bottom