Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i thought they used pigskin suede on all their US made NBs.  i had both the navy and gray 997s and they seemed the same to me.  i've got a bunch 997/998  models... some suede panels are def noticeably richer than other parts... but isn't that bc of the nature of real pig skin?  like some parts of the pig skin is not as hairy.. which is why the suede panels can be inconsistent.  no?

Honestly that's why I asked when it comes to materials I'm not well educated I'm sure someone else could give the run down. But on nb.com it says just suede for the navy 997 and says pigskin on the premium ones

Looks like a 1300.
I believe the model is the 670. Made in England. Been trying to find the right time to scoop a pair. I feel it will be very soon.
can't find the  color in either of those models.  the 670 is a nice model but the materials dont seem that good on it.  
Whoever said the 997DTE was the best of the 997s, I just got my pair in today and they are amazing.
my pair is still with fedex because no one answered the door.  does anyone know when fedex comes back?  never dealt with them before.  

can't find the  color in either of those models.  the 670 is a nice model but the materials dont seem that good on it.  

my pair is still with fedex because no one answered the door.  does anyone know when fedex comes back?  never dealt with them before.  

Probably tomorrow unless the driver is really nice and will come back. You can always set up a FedEx account for free and redirect it to be picked up from a FedEx Office location if one is near.

Assuming the package had to be signed for, you could just sign the slip that was left on your door and he'll leave the package next time if no one answers again.

how you like those? 

Man I am real happy with the way the custom turned out. Better than I expected. Shoe itself is also better than I expected. I actually had planned on removing the toe puff. full on reshape surgery. But the shape is a little better than I expected. Not great but ok. Good for a new 670. Too much work when the shape isn't that bad.

Man I am real happy with the way the custom turned out. Better than I expected. Shoe itself is also better than I expected. I actually had planned on removing the toe puff. full on reshape surgery. But the shape is a little better than I expected. Not great but ok. Good for a new 670. Too much work when the shape isn't that bad.
word thanks. i think ima grab these as well soon, prolly closest ill get to owning stone islands lol

Questions #10576. Are there any tutorials to reshapes l? I'm really interested in this.

gonna take a chance and let the mailman leave it at my door i guess...

the shape of the 670 definitely looks better in real pictures than stock photos for some reason.  mad i missed out on packers 50% off sale.  

gonna take a chance and let the mailman leave it at my door i guess...

the shape of the 670 definitely looks better in real pictures than stock photos for some reason.  mad i missed out on packers 50% off sale.  

I do that for the majority of mine since I'm never home: I have a hiding spot for my fedex guy tho. Cincy ain't too bad tho

does anyone here have the black card from planet fitness and know how to apply the 20% NB discount?
This is possible? I have a black card from PF. But NB never puts anything good on sale.

Someone school me. I need 997PR's, even though my size sold out.

$120 well spent [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah i just found out the hard way. 

THE NB profile page shows me as having a "PF employees" disco but nothing comes off when you add to cart, SMH. Just wasted about 20 mins looking into it. 
$120 well spent [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Info on where you copped that cheap? Or u just in for the brag?

Back
Top Bottom