Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

And another thing about SS and the minimums: they do minimums on certain releases 1. Jay(the owner) isnt fond of resellers so he does that to weed them out. 2 folks call,tweet, and @ them on IG about their releases all the time giving sneakers unneeded hype actually determine the amount of the minimum from what I was told a while back. Dont hype the shoe up and you wont have minimums.
hype for the releases are a good thing!  it produces hype for the store.  whats wrong with people putting social status on social media?  its a good way to get their store name out.  

I've never ordered from these people but man some of yall defending them sound like employees. I think it's pretty cut and dry based on the stories told that if they're not straight up dbags at the very least they're sketchy.

Saying "Don't hype the shoe up and there won't be minimums" and commending/defending a shop for stopping the practice of making customers buy crap they don't want to get crap they do is absurd

And another thing about SS and the minimums: they do minimums on certain releases 1. Jay(the owner) isnt fond of resellers so he does that to weed them out. 2 folks call,tweet, and @ them on IG about their releases all the time giving sneakers unneeded hype actually determine the amount of the minimum from what I was told a while back. Dont hype the shoe up and you wont have minimums.

Dumbest thing I've heard.

Punish the people who actually want to buy the product? Great business model.

Last edited:
What the hell... Minimums over in the UK we don't truck with no minimums and any store that did would never see my business again and I suspect wouldn't last long

Do yall think the Concepts x NB 997 joints will drop in resell or asking price? I want them joints in the near future but asking and auction price I cant deal smh.

Do yall think the Concepts x NB 997 joints will drop in resell or asking price? I want them joints in the near future but asking and auction price I cant deal smh.
Probably not. CNotes and Tannerys to my knowledge have not dropped in resell, and the Roses were more hyped than both of those...

Probably not. CNotes and Tannerys to my knowledge have not dropped in resell, and the Roses were more hyped than both of those...
Yes very true. But I feel like the production numbers on the Roses were very high. I had been trying to sell my dead stock size 10 for the longest time and just sold it at $250 w/ shipping. I had it on eBay for about 3 weeks and highest offer i got was $250. I would just email some buyers on ebay, I guarantee you'll be able to talk someone down on the price.

Depending on your size, the highest I've actually seen them sell for is $325. You can find them in pretty much any size on Facebook for $270, which is $20 over retail (when you include shipping and taxes.) And like folks said, I'm sure you can wear someone down on eBay, everyone knows the resale game is dying off.

While I'm posting like a mad man (well at least for me) Am I the only one that thinks that Wings + Horns 580 has a potential to be great? Simple materials look premium and the 580 model seems to shine in that color blocking. Just up my Alley a sleek look that can be matched with nice jeans and casual shirt.
same, hopign it isnt just the pics that makes them look great. picked them up anyway. 

Back
Top Bottom