Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the exemption cutoff is $200. but sometimes inspectors just let it slide if it's close. also ive seen some shops write in lower values even without me requesting to do so, that is pretty cool.
for most sneakers, the customs duty is 20% and USPS will just ask for that amount.
UPS/FedEx add customs brokerage fees too so those can end up costing a little over 20%.
hope in your case it slides. it's always a bummer having to pay extra on top.
If UPS/USPS or whoever does add customs fees how do they go about collecting the fees? Do they ask for you to pay them at the time they are dropping off the package? Or do they give a bill and tell you to pay it? How does that process work for anyone thats done it

Still on the hunt for Salmon Soles. I hope Hanon's price isn't too expensive.
Yeh I've yet to unDS mine yet...Prly wont til spring/summer.

Salmon Soles were the one Kith release i magically was able to get thru to order on that horrible online system of theirs

If UPS/USPS or whoever does add customs fees how do they go about collecting the fees? Do they ask for you to pay them at the time they are dropping off the package? Or do they give a bill and tell you to pay it? How does that process work for anyone thats done it
USPS will ask for the money upon delivery. If you cant pay it, they will take it back to your local post office and hold it until you swing by to pick it up with the money.
FedEx bills you separately. You'll get an invoice in the mail after you already receive the package.
The one time I had to pay UPS, I needed to pay upon delivery, otherwise they would take it back, and there was also a chance it would even be sent back to the sender.

Just got these beauties in! Finally.

Those West NYCs are amazing, but not $350 amazing. Hopefully there's another wave of restocks out there that will bring me a size 8.
i was 55th in line today and wasnt able to get my size. i have a 7.5 if anyone wants to trade for a 9. but while i was checking out, they said this was the last restock in the store. who knows though.

i was 55th in line today and wasnt able to get my size. i have a 7.5 if anyone wants to trade for a 9. but while i was checking out, they said this was the last restock in the store. who knows though.
Hopefully we'll see a wave or restocks hit other retailers too. I'd love me an 8 or 8.5.

my charge for packers just got posted so im hoping that the seals are mine.

hope everyone scored some good deals this weekend!

Man im slacking, wish I wouldve caught that link earlier for the NYC's. Still need a size 13, but not for 300-400$. thats WAY too much. Props on that link.

Those Mita's look clean, I like the mint color

Right on, how much did that price convert to in US dollars? They had a 12 left when i saw it (an 11.5UK), which would probably fit- but i just dont love those like many do. They are dope though
They were about $254. Cheapest I see on ebay in my size is $350.

Back
Top Bottom