Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

mine arrived today, but unfortunately they are a little bit 'off' I would say
frown.gif
already contacted the support, but don't think they will say anything else than to return it. really disappointed. btw: my cc didn't get charged as well last time I checked.
Could you live with it? Ask for like 20% off or something ?

Could you live with it? Ask for like 20% off or something ?

most certainly I have to live with it if I don't want to come back empty-handed. would be nice if they offer a slight discount though, ultimately they will save the shipping cost from Germany back to the states... we'll see what happens.

No they do not. I've asked END cust svc about this before and they always declare the full value.
Technically it's against the law to mark down so, no office intended, they are not going to tell you if they do or not as for all they know it could be a customs officer asking the question!

Last edited:
Technically it's against the law to mark down so, no office intended, they are not going to tell you if they do or not as for all they know it could be a customs officer asking the question!
Ha makes sense. And no office taken. 
wink.gif

Follow up question.
If End ships a pair of MADE IN THE USA new balance shoes to the USA there should be no custom charges right?
What, no. They ship everything from the UK so you're getting charged regardless of where the shoe is made. 

frown.gif
already contacted the support, but don't think they will say anything else than to return it. really disappointed. btw: my cc didn't get charged as well last time I checked.
I had like 6 pairs in hand and a few had some flaws.. It's a sad time when you can't even rely on NB for good quality control. It's expected from saucony and asics but damn.. Lately NB too

For those who didn't get charged yet.. It'll happen soon. They took money off my cc like 5 days after mine arrived

most certainly I have to live with it if I don't want to come back empty-handed. would be nice if they offer a slight discount though, ultimately they will save the shipping cost from Germany back to the states... we'll see what happens.
Yeah try and play that card and see if they can
What happens if you cancel your card before they charge you?
lol don't start giving people ideas8) i wouldn't mind if they forgot to charge me but to go through the trouble of canceling a credit card over what would be a free pair of shoes would be crazy

Yeah i do understand, customs duties are like the lottery, maybe they check your parcel maybe not, i can't understand why Cncpts don't do the same thing that eu shops do for US fellas, like End they indicate a lower price on the invoice.
When you send a package overseas the amount at which you can insure the package is the same as the declared value. If Cncpts marks it at $50 and the package gets damaged, you will get all of your money back and they will be stuck with $50. It's stupid for any seller to declare at a value below what the buyer paid because they are taking all of the risk with nothing to gain. Customs duties are the buyer's responsibility and the buyer should never expect the seller to cater to them.

Also, more often than not I have received a customs invoice from FedEx for purchases over $200 on End.

Last edited:
What, no. They ship everything from the UK so you're getting charged regardless of where the shoe is made. 

+1... There will be customs charges for tax etc. There just won't be duty because you're importing something that is made in the US. Taxes and duty are two separate charges. I'm located in Canada so the rose 997 I bought was exempted from duties but I had to pay sales tax on them.

Last edited:
frown.gif
What do you mean 'off'? Like they're past their expiry date?

Back
Top Bottom