Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

have you seen the cncpt 997s lol,  i think they had some hit and miss colorways, a lot more limited colorways since it was just released last year in comparison to other models
I think the cncpts 997 isnt so much a bad cw, but more of a letdown as a collabs.

But I do think there are some misses for 997s, which I consider a blessing in disguise lol.

well. I wanted a challenge and I got one. I had been playing with this cw on a 993 for a while and was convinced I could make one that was really dope. I dunno man, I like them alright but the 993 shape I got (only pair I own) was absolutely horrendous. just awful. Took an iron to them but not much you can do about the over all silhouette. These were ordered with the intent on the finishing touches done by me. Black tongue and heel area speckle midsole etc. overall I guess I really like them.  Just still not sold on the 993 model. I was straight RF in my head, like these are gonna change EVERYTHING lmao. Back to the drawing board. 
These look incredible! Nice work Clark! Randomly came across it while looking for some info. Makes me sad that NB no longer has white mesh/suede for there 993 customs.

These look incredible! Nice work Clark! Randomly came across it while looking for some info. Makes me sad that NB no longer has white mesh/suede for there 993 customs.
Thanks man. They are size 11 deadstock if you want em. I just cant get with 993s. 

have you seen the cncpt 997s lol,  i think they had some hit and miss colorways, a lot more limited colorways since it was just released last year in comparison to other models
i like the rose and although the luxury goods isn't for me it's not necessarily bad..

nah man, don't worry about the 10.5, i ma get them first :tongue:

That's if we ever see any listed anywhere. I feel like I've never seen a 10.5 for sale and i swear I search multiple sites every day haha. I'd even settle with an 11 and deal with the extra space. 
Battle to the death, and the winner can buy mine 
laugh.gif

Never posted:

And FINALLY got these:

I also got the mint 996's on the way.

Now I don't feel so bad about not getting the DaVinci's. [emoji]128518[/emoji]

not sure if anyone posted these...apologies if im late

http://shop.extrabutterny.com/colle...s/new-balance-m996cps-connoisseur-guitar-mint

http://shop.extrabutterny.com/colle...-m997ccf-connoisseur-guitar-charcoal-burgundy

im sure the usual sites will follow but i did see some were hype on these, so more for those who want sooner than later :smile:

can someone let me know if they see these on sale/promo anywhere? US 11

many thanks

bless
Man, 996CPS are starting to hit stateside...probably see them on discount soon too. My impatient *** couldn't wait and bought it from SNS for $171 shipped and got them today.

They are a beautiful minty pastel green. This is my first 996 Made in USA, and the quality is great. Suede is truly buttery.

Man, 996CPS are starting to hit stateside...probably see them on discount soon too. My impatient *** couldn't wait and bought it from SNS for $171 shipped and got them today.

They are a beautiful minty pastel green. This is my first 996 Made in USA, and the quality is great. Suede is truly buttery.
Speaking of, Extra Butter just put theirs up.

I can't recall who was looking for infernos. the eaton centre j.crew had them in stock last time i was in. Toronto Canada. I can help out getting them.

I can't recall who was looking for infernos. the eaton centre j.crew had them in stock last time i was in. Toronto Canada. I can help out getting them.
I'm pretty sure I grabbed the last pair. Those were sitting since spring. Been eyeing them and finally pulled the trigger on boxing day. They weren't on the shelf that day but I asked one of the ladies and she brought out the last pair from the stock room.

996CPS from ebay seller nycstreetwears for $140 shipped. I've never used the seller but looks like a pretty good history. If you need them now it might be worth strong consideration.

Back
Top Bottom