Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ok, missed this one. Who is releasing it next. 
laugh.gif

I think that the shape thing is over blown. The 2015's look more like the 1985 version IMHO. the 2005, 2010 were the ones that were off. Now what shape you prefer well that a different conversation. Article on sole collector is pretty informative about it.

Last edited:
if they werent $300 id cop, but $300? $300?! It's just a grey colorway that was once limited to japan a long time ago.

people will try to resell anything.

$300?! There are better NB color ways that this by far that are available for much less. And 1300s absolutely KILL my feet. I wish they didn't but whatever....

never owned a pair of NB. I'm reading these a very comfortable. Is that the case? If so is there any Nike you would compare it to comfort wise?
You know anything about the 1300 jp? Is it that more comfortable than the models you mentioned? Thanks for the insight.
$300?! There are better NB color ways that this by far that are available for much less. And 1300s absolutely KILL my feet. I wish they didn't but whatever....
@BSmoove The 1300JPs are definitely one of the most comfortable NBs I have own, and imo that's saying a lot considering most NBs are way more comfy than the other brands over there. (comparing lifestyle models only)

If youre looking a pair of comfy NBs that arent as hyped and still look fly, go for the retro 990s. I would say those would do the best job for standing and walking comfort.

I think in terms of Nike, I would compare NBs comfort level to something like a lunarlite or free 5.0 sole. The problem is that lunarlite feels like I'm standing on a waterbed, and Nikes do not last long at all.

@Swanny The JPs are just something you feel worth getting if you buy into the history or you were part of it. It was more of a cult following, but kudos for NB to building up the hype this time, even if they didn't deliver a masterpiece. I agree $300 is probably not worth it to most people.

As for the comfort, the JPs are wayyyyyy comfier than the regular 1300s, because the sole unit is so different.

I think that the shape thing is over blown. The 2015's look more like the 1985 version IMHO. the 2005, 2010 were the ones that were off. Now what shape you prefer well that a different conversation. Article on sole collector is pretty informative about it.
You're probably right, but the 2005/2010 toeshape is sooo much better looking lol.

Posted pics of c notes yesterday for advice on authenticity, had the seller meet me at concepts and they were in fact authentic!!!

Back
Top Bottom