Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I was looking at the sizing survey Wide, 67 percent said 577 ran .5 small, is this still true with the newer 577s?

mine were $1 each but they got me for $20 shipping
mean.gif
Wnded up going to my local ikea and grabbed them for $1 each. Pittsburgh ikea can suck a fat one
So i sent the pittsburg location an email last week ordering 30 shoe trees and i never even received a single response...I got home yesterday and there was a box that said keep frozen haha and it was the trees.  I got charged the 99 cents a piece price but got charge $20 for processing. Cmon. O well they are worth it. I love how they keep the shape of my collection. Im a 12 and they worked great in most of my pairs but any larger size than a 12 i think would be too long. 

So i sent the pittsburg location an email last week ordering 30 shoe trees and i never even received a single response...I got home yesterday and there was a box that said keep frozen haha and it was the trees.  I got charged the 99 cents a piece price but got charge $20 for processing. Cmon. O well they are worth it. I love how they keep the shape of my collection. Im a 12 and they worked great in most of my pairs but any larger size than a 12 i think would be too long. 
Glad at least 1 person didn't get ripped off

you can actually twist the back knob to extend it, at least I can with my pairs, maybe that can help.

Can't believe I slept on the 996 mints on shoejockey, went to order today and my 7.5 was gone 
mad.gif
I was watching the 997DOL in a 10.5 and yesterday he had three pairs available... Now they're all gone. Hoping I didn't miss out. 

just wait until other site do discounts, all about GR life on discounts
If my memory serves me right there was a discount code on NB site when the 1400 Catch 22's dropped. I ordered off the site and it applied; I believe it was either 20% or 25% off.

How do you guys clean your nbs  (specifically 998/997s)? The suede brush doesn't really do much for me and i'm not sure if I wanna use jason mark on them. Anyone have any experience using JM on your suede nbs? how'd it turn out

How do you guys clean your nbs  (specifically 998/997s)? The suede brush doesn't really do much for me and i'm not sure if I wanna use jason mark on them. Anyone have any experience using JM on your suede nbs? how'd it turn out
i get denim stains out with a suede eraser. works pretty well.

if you have to, use a tooth brush with a little water. so its basically barely wet. 

don't used jason mark

Back
Top Bottom