Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Should last until your retirement age. 
laugh.gif

What if you had to choose between the M998 'OG Bringback' or M998CEL 'Connoisseur Guitar'.

Which one would you get and why?

What if you had to choose between the M998 'OG Bringback' or M998CEL 'Connoisseur Guitar'.

Which one would you get and why?

998 OG. Perfectly executed colorway....as always and I have older thin midsole pairs from RRS. They just look that much better than most of my other 998's.

Just came back from Woodbury and Barney's had a pair of the brown 997's from the distinct author's pack left in sz 7 for $159.

Can anyone tell me if these are real or fake? I'm pretty new to new balances so I'm not sure if there are fakes out there. I'm just questioning them because retail is $260.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance...103?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4f8fbb57
Legit. Shoejocky sells 100% authentic items. There was a seller with a full size run selling these for $130 a few weeks back... Personally, I'd wait it out as you'll be able to get them cheaper down the road, but if you want them now, go for it! 

My bad @BigTy23, I've pretty much been living under a rock the past 2-3 weeks or so with finals/graduation and only read the last 3 pages so when I noticed them on the model, I got excited. 

Glad to see they're doing another 998, the 990s just didn't hit the target for me.

Back
Top Bottom