Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

has anyone been successful with phone order at an outlet?  a friend was gonna pick up a pair for me but the glue area on the side toebox was all messed up.
I called Gilroy and they will put shoes on hold but will not ship out.

Same 3 997's at Arundel Mills (Maryland) NB outlet for the same price. Stamped as seconds but most are A1 quality. Sales associate told me they've been sitting as many sneakerheads have been coming in and scoffing at the price. He anticipates markdowns at the end of the summer for whatever that's worth.
Makes sense. Ive been tryin to oop my 9.5 pair for RETAIL on here. Got like 10 messages and no one  responded after i told them the 170 was retail 
laugh.gif

My buddy just got a call from J Crew cancelling his Hilltop Blue preorder... Reason cited was them most likely not releasing (allegedly) but if they do end up releasing, preorders will be added back

well if anyone needs me to do em the favor on 997's at the arundel mills outlet PM me. Please bear in mind shipping, my time/gas, etc... 

I'll text u later regarding those 997. Still hunting for neon 95s though :frown:

My buddy just got a call from J Crew cancelling his Hilltop Blue preorder... Reason cited was them most likely not releasing (allegedly) but if they do end up releasing, preorders will be added back
I got that same call today... :rolleyes

Ordered my first pair of NB's since I was a little kid..Tried on the 990 at my local NB store and was really impressed with the quality and feel..Finally got tired of my Flyknit Air Max hurting my feet (after having them for almost a year)..Guy at the store said I've been wearing the wrong size shoe the whole time..Turns out I'm in between a 2E and 4E width..So I ordered some custom 993's in a 2E cause he said they'd stretch a little..

Love all the color option NB has on their site..And the option for wider widths..But I was wondering if anyone had some 993's and could tell me how they hold up?..I paid 214 for the customs and I'm just hoping they last me longer than the Flyknit AM's..

to all the NTers that told me to hold off on the m996cps mint/pistachios, THANK YOU. just cop them today for $120. was gonna cop them early march for $170 from a euro boutique. but, y'all block the trigger right out of my hands, thanks.  

Word, Hilltop Blue preorders getting canceled? I didn't hear anything today, will have to call tomorrow but I'll be really disappointed if they don't release those.

Last edited:
Word, Hilltop Blue preorders getting canceled? I didn't hear anything today, will have to call tomorrow but I'll be really disappointed if they don't release those.
They might be another limited edition like the infernos and independence days and not just a jcrew GR like the pebble blues etc... Therefore no pre orders

They might be another limited edition like the infernos and independence days and not just a jcrew GR like the pebble blues etc... Therefore no pre orders

True, I've had luck preordering pretty much every J Crew recently though. Didn't try for Infernos but Indys and Concrete Jungles.

@ohwussup  I hope they drop too. I have some job interviews in Manhattan tomorrow but, I plan on going to the J. Crew Liquor Store in between a few. They're normally extremely helpful with stuff like that. I doubt they would give a date but, they'd probably confirm if they are indeed coming out

Back
Top Bottom