Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I feel the same way. I paid 160. I was a little overanxious with these. One of my favorite 997's to date.  
Yeah man but I made up for it by getting ccf for 119 plus ship. bottom line my new rule is for any 200 dollar 997, I'm not paying more than 130 for. For any 260 dollar 997, I'm not paying more than 175 for

Yeah man but I made up for it by getting ccf for 119 plus ship. bottom line my new rule is for any 200 dollar 997, I'm not paying more than 130 for. For any 260 dollar 997, I'm not paying more than 175 for
I'm going even lower than that for the $260 pairs. I've seen 997DOL and 997DCS for $130 a few times now, but haven't been able to get them for one reason or another... Still patiently waiting for that inevitable price drop. 

I'm going even lower than that for the $260 pairs. I've seen 997DOL and 997DCS for $130 a few times now, but haven't been able to get them for one reason or another... Still patiently waiting for that inevitable price drop. 
Yeah you're right. 175 is still too much

Seller on ebay listed these for about a minute in a few sizes then ended the auction... Upcoming release ?

Hm, maybe they are fakes or factory errors because the only difference from the 998DO is the upper color. All of the accents are the same.

Thank you for clearing it up i appreciate it

The ebay listing has 4 pairs up no box and green as the colorway

Last edited:
Thanks guys i appreciate the help. I thought the new without box made me sketched out to begin with. Good lookin out

Just grabbed the 997GY2 for $145 shipped on the bay. Figured I'd regret not copping like I did with the GY. Seller has more sizes if anyone's looking.

I'm really feeling the 577TGY as well *** the577TBO. Anyone know of any good deals? Already checked eBay.

Been looking for a pair of 997GY's for a decent price. Would appreciate it if you guys could do a legit check on these please. Claimed to be factory 2nds.

Quote:
Yeah you're right. 175 is still too much
where you guys seeing 175 for dcs?  i'm looking and all i see is 185+

Been looking for a pair of 997GY's for a decent price. Would appreciate it if you guys could do a legit check on these please. Claimed to be factory 2nds.
ha that's the pair on grailed i was going to buy, they look fine to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom