Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Code is dead 
frown.gif

Confirmed! HTBs and Nighthawks are now excluded from promo, but it was a good run. Code worked for 8+ hours, so hopefully most of you here were able to cop with discount.

Copped Nighthawks yesterday without checking the thread. DAMB. 

I had a $25 rewards card I needed to use that was going to expire so at least I got some discount. 
mean.gif

Denied with screenshot said it didn't prove blah something blah....they will fail again and I will be there to pounce, hopefully then they will be marked down for super low!

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy my first pair of new balance. I typically wear Saucony Shadow 5000's, would I be the same size in NB 997? Also.. are "M997HL Catcher in The Rye" worth what people are asking on kixify? I really like em.. but I can settle for rockabilly's

I'm looking to buy my first pair of new balance. I typically wear Saucony Shadow 5000's, would I be the same size in NB 997? Also.. are "M997HL Catcher in The Rye" worth what people are asking on kixify? I really like em.. but I can settle for rockabilly's

Yes same size. How much are they asking?

You shouldn't have paid more than $150. I sold mine for like $125

Last edited:

$245 for deadstock on kixify. I think I'm seeing some older ebay auctions cheaper but the kixify seller looks to be very legit.
$245 is outrageous. These hit heavy discounts. You should be paying between $120-$135 at the most. 

Back
Top Bottom