Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn, I was looking forward to the fiegs and they look pretty wack to me now...also I have flat feet and have not had an issue with 577/997/998. 580s have more arch in comparison. For reference I don't think my feet can handle am1s...

998s are my absolute favourite model so i'm definitely in for the RFs.

Really really wish it wasn't another blue shoe but oh well.

Also what seems to be like white stitching on the toebox looks weird though..

personally pricing will play a factor for me.. i was super hype when you guys posted US 998s incoming but now that the pics are popping up, they're just alright.  i dont like that color blocking the 998 toe portion is too long for that style imo

not to mention premier and also that other dj one posted a few pages back
I agree with the blue. Since its fall and almost winter I wish he would have gone with a richer, deep color over a lighter shade. 

I actually like the color blocking on the toe, I wish NB1 would offer that for the 998 like they do for the 574.

I don't post often but here is my second pair of NB1
Dope Matt.

The Fiegs look quite a bit worse in the pics I have seen that aren't filtered, also, the stitching isn't as contrasting in the non filtered pics either, it's more like a lighter blue than actual white, so keep in mind it could just be the lighting in the promo shots

everything was looking good for ronnie until he posted the second picture of the front toe box area... 
mean.gif

the color and and stitching doesnt do it for me..  But we gotta see non kith picture. 

Just saw Mykoh's post.. I thought it was white stitching but I'll wait for more detail pictures when release day comes closer

I agree contrast stitching is not my thing either but I have a pair of M998DO (criminally underrated, suede toebox before it was all the rage) and the contrast stitching works. I think RF can pull this off especially if it's not white.

I agree contrast stitching is not my thing either but I have a pair of M998DO (criminally underrated, suede toebox before it was all the rage) and the contrast stitching works. I think RF can pull this off especially if it's not white.
I rather get the jcrew nighthawks rather than the 998s ronnie came up with.

are we aloud to list our new balances for sale in this thread?   i sold a few but I still have about 24 pairs of 998s and 997s for sale size 9.5-10.5 in a facebook group

some older j crew new balances are discounted and an extra 30% off code with shopnow, doesn't work with the 998s (yet) afaik

picked me up the cobble stone 990s for $112

If anyone is looking for the J. Crew 990's, both pairs are on sale for $159.99 with an additional 30% off bringing them to $112 before shipping. Really good deal for these IMO. Both pairs are top quality.

Ultramarine 998's also on sale for $159.99 with an additional 30% off bringing them to $112 before shipping.

Edit: just saw above me... MY B

Thumb

Last edited:
are we aloud to list our new balances for sale in this thread?   i sold a few but I still have about 24 pairs of 998s and 997s for sale size 9.5-10.5 in a facebook group

Nope. You can put it in your sig though. Anyone cab jump in and correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom