Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Didn't want to miss out on these so I grabbed them Friday night

54$.....Boston Outlet P/U
Damn...my outlet in Atlanta never has 997s. They've had the same busted pack of clearance lifestyle shoes for like 3 months. Figured they would have gotten a new shipment in after the beginning of the New Year, but hasn't happened yet i just checked this past weekend. They have some good joints, but nothing left in my size. The best thing they have is the 1300 MiUSA Teal colorway. All they had was a 10 and i need a 9.

Does anybody know of any kind of "schedule" for outlets getting shipments in? Or particular times of the year i would have good luck? Atlanta is a huge city, and while the NB Outlet isn't the worst out there, it's definitely not the best either. If anyone ever could proxy for me in the Boston Area on some Outlet steals in Size9  997s, 998s, 1300s or OG 990s i would give you a great tip! :smile:

$54 for those 997 [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

And those Nighthawks! Needa cop those soon!

You ain't lying. Man i would live in thew NB outlet with the deals you guys are getting. I gets zero outlet love in my parts and when I went to the Vegas outlet it was a huge letdown.
that outlet is worth revisiting, i go to vegas every few months and one time i was there they had 3 different 998s and 5 different 1400s all for 49.99.. Couple J Crew CWs included, just an FYI

I believe they are discontinuing the Olive Blue and Orange pair. If you have been on the fence about them their days might be limited.
Actually a very good looking pair in person. I've never hit them at the right time for a discount, but if you can get them I would. J.Crew photos make them look trash as usual. 

You ain't lying. Man i would live in thew NB outlet with the deals you guys are getting. I gets zero outlet love in my parts and when I went to the Vegas outlet it was a huge letdown.
Probably reserved. Sz 9 wasn't adding to cart and I was a but busy here at work to try on my desktop. I'LL be ready for the next one.

I was able to pick up a 9.5 from my phone with no problems.

I agree with you guys, when I was rocking Nike's heavy the outlet thread helped out a lot. I think we should start something soon, I live 5 minutes from the Jersey NB outlet and wouldn't mind doing weekly updates and even go as far as copping for members on here as long as its reciprocal. Let me know if you guys are up for that.

Back
Top Bottom